02

"Uggh my feet hurt" wonwoo complained as he sat down on a bench. "You can rest. The tour is over now" Mingyu said then sat beside him. They've been walking around for hours now and Wonwoo isn't the type of active guy who likes to exercise everyday. He's the kind of guy that stays in a blanket burrito while reading a good book. That sounds like the perfect day for him actually. "There's only like 10 minuets of school left so your fine" Mingyu said again. "Where do you go after school?" He added. "I just go home" wonwoo answered while shrugging. "Oh since your new and stuff I wanted to ask you if you wanted join me and friends in Study hall. It's okay if you dont want too" Mingyu asked nervously. He just wanted spend more time with wonwoo because he actually thinks that he and wonwoo have some kind of bond. "If it's okay with you and your friends then yeah" wonwoo agreed. I mean he didn't have anywhere to go and he also didn't have any friends yet so might as well.

The bell rang and the two boys got up and started walking to the library. "How long do you guys usually stay there?" Wonwoo asked. "Until they kick us out for being to loud" Mingyu chuckled.

The two stepped into the library and saw they're group of friends. They walked to the table and was greeted by them quietly. "Oh hello wonwoo" Joshua greeted quietly. "I didn't know you do study hall" he added. "I don't. Mingyu invited me" Wonwoo replied. Joshua nodded and went back to reading his book.

Wonwoo got bored and got up to walk to the book shelf and search for something read. He was a bookworm but was very picky on what he was reading. He looked through the romance section and something caught his eye. It was a maroon covered book with a gold title that said 'secrecy' he opened the book and found out it was a love story between a man and a women but the man finds another lover and ends up cheating on the women and later on the women ends up finding another man which leads the other man to go crazy.

Mingyu looked next to him and realized Wonwoo was gone. He looked around and saw him focused on a book. Mingyu looked at him from a distance admiring wonwoo. He noticed that when Wonwoo is focused on something he would bite his bottom lip a bit. Mingyu hasn't felt this in a long time. He hasn't felt what it's like to genuinely like someone and wonwoo changed that.

"Just date him already" Hoshi whispered to Mingyu who kept his focused on Wonwoo. "I don't know if he likes guys are not" Mingyu sighed knowing that Wonwoo might be straight. "So you would date him?" Hoshi asked with his eyebrow perking up. "Yes of course!" Mingyu spoke out but then got shushed by the librarian. "then what are you waiting for? Go get him" hoshi encouraged. Mingyu looked at back wonwoo who was now sitting down on the ground with books scattered around him. "It's not that easy you know. I just have to wait" Mingyu sighed again.

-
Mingyu put his finished homework in his bag and looked at his phone to check the time. 6:10pm . He didn't realize how long he had stayed here. He noticed that all his friends were gone. Wow thanks for telling me assholes he thought as he got up. He looked at Wonwoo and saw him leaning his head to the side with his eyes closed still gripping the book. Mingyu chuckled and walked to the sleeping boy. He bent down and took in all of wonwoos features. He noticed that his eyes were sharp but once he falls asleep they soften and he looks less cold of a person. Mingyu noticed that what he was doing was kinda creepy so he shook wonwoos arm to wake up. "Wonwoo get up" Mingyu said softly. Wonwoo opened his eyes slowly but then closed them due to the light. Mingyu chuckled then rubbed his cheek. Wonwoo shook his head and looked where he was. Did I just sleep here? He asked himself. Wonwoo felt embarrassed. Did he really just take a nap in a library. Yes .

"Come on I'll take you home" Mingyu said then helped Wonwoo up. Mingyu put all the books that were on the ground away then helped the half asleep wonwoo to his car. "I can just take the bus" Wonwoo said in his low and groggy voice. "Haha in the state Your in I don't think that's okay" Mingyu laughed and hopped into the drivers seat. "I have to stop at my workplace for something. Is that okay?" He asked and Wonwoo nodded.

Wonwoo didn't mind getting into a car with Mingyu. He trusted him which was kinda weird since Wonwoo has hella trust issues and he just met Mingyu a couple of hours ago but he felt like the younger was protecting him.

Mingyu stopped at the little flower shop he worked at. "Do you wanna go inside?" He asked wonwoo who was looking at the small store. "Yeah sure" Wonwoo agreed and took off his seat belt. The two walk in side by side and wonwoo was astounded by all the colorful flowers. "Woah these are so pretty!" Wonwoo exclaimed while touching a white rose. "Haha I know right. That's why I love working here, the colors are so amazing and beautiful. I just want to look at them all day" Mingyu said as he went to one of the shelf's to grab something. Just by that sentence wonwoo noticed how passionate Mingyu was about flowers and nature.Wonwoo found it actually a bit cute.

Mingyu grabbed what he needed and was about to walked away until he saw the roses bundled up together. Some people don't know this but the colors of roses actually mean a different thing and most florist will know. Mingyu knew all of them and would tell customers what color they should get for their loved ones. Mingyu looked at Wonwoo who was admiring the tulips then back to the roses. Mingyu walked to the roses and picked the two colors lavender and yellow. The two colors didn't match but they still have a strong meaning when put them together.

Lavender represents love at first sight , enchantment and wonder while yellow represents joy , delight , friendship and new beginnings. It was perfect for Mingyu. He can show his love without actually saying it to him even though he desperately wanted wonwoo to know that he has a crush on him.

He walked to Wonwoo and tipped his shoulder. "Here take these" Mingyu said as he held out the two flowers. Wonwoo looked at him confused. "It's a gift . You know for being a new student" Mingyu said nervously. Wonwoo smiled and took the two roses. "Wow their so pretty!" Wonwoo exclaimed. Wonwoo tried to hide his blush because he some how got flustered at the action. "Haha I hope you like them" Mingyu replied with a smile. "I do thank you Mingyu" Wonwoo smiled again. Mingyu fell even deeper for wonwoo just by his small smile.

"We should get going. It's getting really late" Mingyu said and wonwoo nodded in agreement. They walked out with Mingyu locking the door and going to his car. "This might sound weird but I need your address" Mingyu laughed awkwardly not wanting wonwoo to find him as creepy. "Haha it doesn't sound weird your dropping me off after all" Wonwoo laughed and gave him his address.

-

Mingyu stopped at wonwoos house and Mingyu felt a bit sad because he and wonwoo had to separate. "Thank you for the everything. You made me feel welcomed into this town" Wonwoo said as he took off his seat belt. "No problem." Mingyu replied. "If you want I can pick you up tomorrow because I live 2 blocks down" Mingyu suggested nervously. Your being to obvious Mingyu thought. "Haha really? If that's okay with you" Wonwoo said. "Yeah of course it is" Mingyu said again with the biggest smile on his face. "I have to go. Thank you again Mingyu" Wonwoo then got out and waved at Mingyu one last time before going into his house. Mingyu already missed him but was excited that he gets to see Wonwoo again tomorrow.

Wonwoo went up to his room and set the roses down on his bedside table. He threw on some comfortable clothes and flopped down on his bed. He looked at the roses and blushed remembering when Mingyu had given it to him. Wonwoo could admit that Mingyu was attractive and was surprised that he didn't have a girlfriend. Wonwoo isn't the person to fall for someone so easily but something about Mingyu made wonwoos heart go crazy. Wonwoo came to the conclusion that yes he does have a small crush on the boy but thinks it will never be more then that.

Well he thinks.

Hello happy Valentine's Day I was lonely as always