Prologue

"...what did they want"

                               "....why would they do this."

                "..........NO!!!!"

   Sprinting through the tall grass, the stars are dim from the smoke. "No!" Heavy panting silences the breaking twigs. "That's not the shack, that can't be the shack." Flames light up the area like the afternoon sun. The closer she got the louder the crackling flames were. Reaching the door she took a deep breathe as she drove her shoulder through it.

Shocked,"There's nothing left." Eyes begin to water.

Panicking she falls on her knees, digging through the burning rubble. "Ouch!... Come on!" Her hands scorched as she located the hatch. Blasting the lock with her ice spike, "Please be here." A tear running down her cheek.

"YES!!!" Pulling out the journal.

A voice coming from the busted door, "Hey!"

Quickly turning her head.

Zarr....?

"...Hey! Wake up, we are nearing Anvil."

Opening her eyes a bead of sweat rolls down her face.

"Why are you crying?" The little boy asks.

"I'm not. Run along little one." She said.

Slipping her hand in her napsack, a breath of relief.

"Anvil docks!" yells the captain.

Putting on her boots she can't shake the memories. Grabbing her napsack she heads top deck. The sight of Anvil brings her peace. "This is only the beginning." She murmurs.