Lazy days #1

Y/N's POV-

When Alex wasn't working and I wasn't busy working/at school we stay in our pajamas the majority of the day. We did this every Sunday, usually we have nothing on Sundays so we chill.

Alex and I cuddled into each other as we flicked through television. I tried to convince him to watch the Imitation Game but he just flashed a smile and rolled his eyes. "How many times have you saw it?" He said with a laugh leaning his head against me.

"About five times." I smirked as he got off the couch. "W-where you going?" I pulled at his hand. "I'm bloody starving, I'm going to make us something." He said kissing my head.

I fell asleep for half an hour and woke up to Alex tapping my shoulder. "It's ready." He said in a quiet voice. I got up. " Wow it smells great, glad you didn't burn anything." I laughed as he scans my face for approval.

"Alex..." I sniggered. "W-what?" He said innocently. "You didn't make this." I burst out laughing. He holds in his laugh looking at the floor. "Awh it's okay I still love you." I kiss his cheek.

"Love you too." He blushes with a grin.

A/N- Hello. I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of this on going book. This is a non problematic chapter to introduce you into the book. Way more stuff to come. Thank you.

-Jupiter