Too much #2

Alex wasn't much of a drinker. He was too busy working and on the odd occasion he'd have a drink, never drunk.

He was invited to a party and he went. Y/N was invited and usually if Alex was going she would go but tonight she wasn't feeling it.

A few hours later Y/N was watching Netflix and she felt her phone buzz.

Y/N's POV

I paused *insert show/movie* and checked my phone. Alex.

Hydrated Alex™
Can y pick me upp? Pls?
Y/N/N is typing...
Sorry ❤️

       Y/N/N
                              What's going on Alex?
Hydrated Alex™
Hydrated Alex™ is typing...
                                       Y/N/N
                                    Never mind. I'll pick you outside Geoff's flat okay? X

Hydrated Alex™
Thank s X

I drove to Geoff's flat where Alex sat outside on the steps. I parked the car and got out to help him in.

He wobbled a bit and profusely apologized. I shook my head. "It's Fine Alex, we're best friends." I say helping him into the front seat. I started driving back to my place.

"Where are we-" he turned to me rubbing his eyes. "I'm taking you back to mine, you can stay over." I smiled as he lay back in the seat with a sigh. "Thanks, that's really nice." He hummed. I smiled back at his drunken, woozy state.

We got back to mine and he flopped on my couch. I got him some water and he was ready to sleep. "A-Alex you can sleep in my bed, I mean if you want you don't -" he cut me off with a shy smile. "Yeah, that- that's fine...I mean if it's okay." He stuttered, his arms lay straight out.

I changed into pajamas and Alex awkwardly slid into my bed as I joined him. "This isn't weird, is it?" I ask him as he sips at his water,taking two paracetamols. He nearly choked on his water. "No. It's not." He lay down next to me. I turned off the light and went back into bed leaving the bright moon and street lights to project light in from the window.

"Is this?" He breathed shakily as his lips firmly pressed against mine. I could feel his heart thud hard. And his chest rise and fall. The alcohol was strong off his lips but I didn't care. I loved him. I've always loved him.

"Goodnight Alex." I lay my head on his chest. "Night Y/N/N." He murmured in the darkness as we soon were asleep. And the next morning would be full of questions and hopefully answers to be had.

I wrote this at 5AM sorry if it's shite haha.