Chapter Four

"You're going to stand up in five seconds, take your backpack and walk towards the doors with me."

Moriarty whispered roughly in my ear while still pointing the gun at my side." I nodded and counted to five in my head. I stood up and did as he said, he moved with me, hiding his gun slightly under his suit jacket, but kept pointing it at me.

We were standing by the doors, waiting for the train to slow down. I can try grabbing his gun when the train stops. It always stops with force so if you're not holding on to something you're going to smash into the person or object that's the closest to you.

A few seconds later the train stopped, and I see people holding on for dear life to not crash or fall. I quickly reached out to the gun with my hand, taking a step back so I don't get shot accidentally. But just as my fingertips took hold of the gun he noticed and pulled it away, followed by his quick elbow covered in dark blue fabric to my nose.

Smart, he could blame it on the train for tripping and 'accidentally' hitting me in the face.

I winced in pain but had no time to react because the doors were opening, and he was forcefully guiding me onto the platform and towards the exit. I could taste the blood that was coming from my nose, I'm guessing it didn't look pretty because people were staring now. Moriarty pulled a handkerchief from his pocket and gave it to me. "Keep this on your nose and act normal." I glared at him and thought about a plan B.

Are there any cameras at the entrance? If so I could signal something with my hands, so they'll know who to look for.
Yes, there was a camera on the wall above the entrance. Moriarty must have known it was there because he adjusted his cap so that his face was dark and unrecognizable. I glanced over to make sure he didn't see what I was doing, and I spelled out J. M. in morse with my left index finger · — — —— —  

Moriarty was still tightly holding on to my right arm while we walked into the car park.
He guided me towards a black car, opened the door to the back seat, shoved me in and closed the door behind me. He walked over to the other side. In those few seconds I tried my hardest at opening the door again, but it was locked, and the window wouldn't budge either. I hurried and lunged over the passenger seat to try that door, but I felt a hand grabbing my hair and yanking it.

I fell backwards into the car seat and tried not to cry out too much, I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction. Moriarty slid into the seat next to me. He closed the door with his left hand while grabbing my hair with his right.
"listen, you BITCH! I can cause a lot more pain, so if you'll do me a favour and stay calm I'll do you a favour and NOT BEAT YOU TO A BLOODY MESS!"

He yelled in my face. He let go of my hair and straightened his suit, while looking disgusted that he actually had to hurt me himself and couldn't let anybody else do it for him.
He then proceeded to take some kind of black pillowcase from the passenger seat and put it over my head, so I couldn't see a thing anymore. I could hear somebody else getting in and starting the car. I stayed still the entire time after that, not wanting to aggravate him again. The car moved in silence for maybe ten minutes. I felt him giving me a pat on my leg, as if he wanted to reward me for being quiet.

Disgusting piece of shit, why would he do this? I remember Sherlock mentioning a Moriarty when I was at 221B, this must be him. So he's probably kidnapped me to get to Sherlock and John. Christ, I asked for some excitement in my life but this was NOT what I had in mind.

I emerge from my thoughts as the car was coming to a halt. The bag over my head got removed and I blinked a couple of times to adjust to the brightness.

"We're heeere" Moriarty sang with a high voice and tapped the window three times with his knuckles.
My door opened and a man in a black suit and sunglasses took me out of the car. I looked to my left and right, just ordinary old houses in a suburb. No reference point to locate myself. I stared in front of me, the man in the sunglasses guided me up a few concrete stairs and into an old house with red brick walls and white window sills.

The inside was very sober. Dark blue wallpaper and brown furniture, as far as I could tell. He led me through the hallway to a door on the left, it opened up to a descending concrete staircase. I swallowed hard. I have a bad feeling about this. I bet they're putting me in a cell. At the bottom stood a heavy metal door, my guess was right.
I got shoved into the cell and the door closed behind me with a heavy thud. The cell was grey with a single mattress and a toilet. I looked around and noticed a small camera high up in the corner. I sat down on the mattress, felt exhausted and soon enough I was falling asleep.