Chapter 3: meet the cast

A girl that has an Auburn hair free flowing and short, she has a black head band and black rimmed glasses, walked by a corridor carrying a stack of papers, that has a couple of drawings of LoL champs, she then walked in a classroom that has the name of MANGA CLUB. When she entered she was greeted by the other club members.
Welcome to the school known as the one were the Empress of LoL is, the name of the school is Persona Academy. This is a private school for most of the rich kids in the Philippines and our heroine maybe a rich kid A.k.A RK but she works as a Manga Artist for a local and a Japanese Manga editor, being paid by it she gets a lot of money just by drawing and sending it

“Hey” said there club president, “have you done your Comics for the fall festival?”

“I’ve finished it” said the girl, “coloured it and printed about fifty copies of it”

“Thanks Alexa you’re a life saver” said one guy who is drawing a figure like Ashe the frost archer but it looks different

“And what are you doing now Matt?” said Alexa while putting the stack of paper she was carrying, on the table

“I’m sketching Traxecs from Dota 2” said Matt, “you don’t know her? What are you living under a rock? She is really popular”

“Well I’m sorry if I am not a gamer!!” said a rather furious Alexa

“Now, now” said there president, “hey Alexa have you played that game League of Legends?”

“League of what?” she played dumb

“You mean the Dota knock off?” said Matt, “I heard that the Very first Female who let her team won at that stupid world’s tournament”

“Guys I’m out” Alexa said rather annoyed, “press can you let me play that game you were talking about?”

“Wait your serious about playing that crappy game?” matt asked rather surprised

“Well if you wanna play, my laptop has Garena for you to go and get an account” said there president

“Thanks Kyle” said Alexa, “can I use it now?”

“Sure” said Kyle, “but don’t open any folders okay. The application is in the desktop just to let you know”

“You and your hentai shit” Alexa said with her voice supper annoyed, “well let me play it for me to get acquainted with the game”

“But how do you know the characters that you draw?” asked Kyle looking at the comic she drawn, “I see Ashe; the frost Archer, there’s Sejuani; the winter’s wrath, Tryndamere; the Barbarian king and Lissandra; the Ice witch”

“Must because she must have read about this in a fanfic and decided to look up into it” said an upper class woman with a braided ponytail, “plus I think she is multi-tasking with this work and her Wattpad account”

Alexa blushed with her mouth ajar, and was fidgeting because she was embarrassed due to the fact someone has found out of her secret she always do when she is not playing LoL

“I’m going to try playing this League of Legends” she then walked to the table were Kyle’s laptop is placed and opened the Garena app

“Are you serious press?” said Matt, “DOTA 2 is a much more popular game”

“You sure Matt” said the Girl with a braided ponytail, which is also there Vice President, “Dota has begun tumbling down after their Game is sold after it came to steam”

“Emily is right Matt” said Kyle, “after they expanded just right after season 4 of League of Legends, Dota has gone from just a LAN game to an online game due to the fact that Worlds gone really famous”