4

classes went on as usual and our last class was for p.e.

us girls went to the ladies locker room and changed into our p.e uniforms. some were wearing brand new and some were wearing ones bought not long ago. and here i was, wearing the same p.e unifrom i had since i transferred to this school. it was given to me for free but if i had to get a new one, i had to pay for it, so i just wore this one instead. i didn't have enough money to buy a new one and it would be a bother to ask from my parents. it's our last year here in highschool anyway, so why bother.

i was the last one to get changed and was the last one in the locker room. i was about to go join all of the others in the gym when much to my luck, the door has been locked from outside.

i don't get claustrophobic easily, but when stuff like this happens, i tend to panic and do get claustrophobic.

"hey! i'm in here! is somebody out there!?" i knocked on the door as hard as i could, my breathing starting to get heavy.

i hate scenarios like these.

"please! somebody?? anybody??" i called out as sweat trickled down my temples and to my jaw.

"please!" i called out one last time and collapsing on the floor feeling my eyes sting. i was about to cry and i hate crying.

one tear left my eye when i heard the door click.

my head shot up towards the doorknob a hint of hope running through my whole body.

the door swung open and i stood right up, wiping away the tear that escaped from my eye.

"is anyone in here?"

-----

yes

hi