1

*Mavis' PoV*
************

"Beep, Beep, Beep"

I quickly shut off my alarm
And read the time

5AM.

Maybe 5more minutes...

•4hours later•
*****

Hi I'm mavis👋🏼
I live at Sunny acre's adoption center for girls, I've been here pretty much All my life! Yeah I know sad.

See I wasn't always abused here. Until mrs Jane got married, she turned into an alcoholic after her husband left her a year later. She used to be like a mom to me... but I guess I'll never know what that truly feels like.

"MAVIS GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE" Mrs Jane yelled.

"COMING" I screamed back but instantly regretted it because my throat burned.

Mrs Jane doesn't let me drink water, so when she isn't looking I go to the bathroom and sneak some out of the faucet, since I woke up late today it'll be harder to sneak past Mrs Jane. Considering I have to make breakfast and clean the 2 story adoption center. Before everyone awakes.

I walked downstairs and saw Mrs Jane was asleep again on the couch.. I wonder why she called me?

I had to start cleaning really fast because everyone was going to be awake soon and I had to get breakfast too.

I quickly grabbed cereal for everyone and poured it all into the bowls along with pouring  the milk  then I quickly ran to go mop and dust,

Everyone had just come down and started to eat I figured I would wait to mop the kitchen area until everyone was at "school" which  was a huge room in the adoption centre for everyone to learn... except me. I was just a maid here pretty much. But oh well ya gotta do whatcha gotta do.  I started feeling really dizzy and lightheaded while cleaning the kitchen, I was hoping it would go away soon and if it didn't I'd be forced to go to mrs Jane... although I knew if I did that I'd get yelled at and or beaten, so I just left it alone and went to finish my chores.

*Demi's PoV*
*************

I couldn't stop thinking about her. Every time I see a little baby I think it's her. I hope it her. I've kept it a secret for 15 years and so have my family! I wanted to tell Wilmer since we've been together 12 years now.. but I don't want it to damage our relationship. I love him to much! What if he ask me who the father is? How could I tell my boyfriend that I was a slut at 15 and slept with any/every guy I looked at?! How could I ever tell him that. I just wanted my baby back though! To hold her, to tell her I love her... to be able to call her mine.... my baby girl.
************************************

HEY GUYS!! SORRT IF THIS IS SHORT. I WAS TRYING TO GET THE FIRST CHAPTER UP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!! I REALLY HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS AND IM THINKING KF DELETING MY BORING OLD STORIES THAT SUCK😂 SO PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH ME!! THANKS!! BYE! - 🌹