Part 3: Why?

I hear no more sounds of fucking.
I do hear the sounds of footsteps though.

This is my chance, I thought. I slid my note under the door and smiled. When I heard the paper unfolding, I ran.

I ran to the nearest supply store. I got out my wallet. What do I need..stool...rope... ah ok. I went and looked at ropes. Ouu. That pink one is cute. I grabbed it and went to the stool aisle.

..black?...nah....white?...nah...blue...?...nope...yellow...yeah. Bright colors. Happy colors.

I went to pay for the items. The lady looked at my tear stained cheeks and at the stool and rope.

"Uhm...ma'am...may I ask...what you will be using these for?.." she asked. I looked down.."a never ending smile." I say. Technically i'm not lying. She sighed.

"If you are trying to harm yourself. Don't. People can be rash but don't end a life that could get better." She said. I weakly smiled. "Keyword. 'Could'" I say and grab my bags then leave the shop.

When I leave the shop I see Yoongi looking around and shouting my name. I quickly hid behind a brick wall as I watched him walk past.

Crap, he's going to the tree, ugh! I thought. Oh fudge. He saw me and started chasing me. "Y/N COME HERE YOU ARE NOT KILLING YOURSELF YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" wow. Thanks for the pep talk.

"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" I shout back, with tears. I see a river. A beautiful one.

I drop my bags and sigh

I drop my bags and sigh. Guess this is it. I'm drowning today. YAY.  I jump in the water and slowly sink down. I see Yoongi widen his eyes and jump in.

It goes black. Everything. Is. Black.

Yoongis p.o.v

I jump in. Her eyes close and I start panicking. Open your eyes Y/n c'mon.

I pulled her up and checked her pulse. She wasn't breathing nor was her pulse beating. Shit.

I put my hands on her chest and pump. (Heh ima pervert so my thoughts are uhm..interesting) I pump six times and she doesn't move an inch. I sigh. I go to her mouth, pinch her lips and breathe for her. I start crying because its not working.

I genuinely did love this girl. I started to distance myself from her for my reputation.

I do the steps over and over again. Until I hear coughing. I look up and see her coughing up water. I instantly smile. Shes so pale. And shes shivering.

"Why?" She asks. I look at her hands. They are basically blue.

"Why what?" I asked. She rolled her eyes.

"You should've let me die you bastard." She sasses back. I look down. "Pabo. I am not letting you kill yourself because of bullies. " I say. She gets up and walks away.

"Doesn't help if you're one of them." She says. I sigh.

We both reach the apartment. Once she gets in she goes and changes into a large black t-shirt and short, and when I say short, I mean SHORT shorts.

She sits on the couch. I go up to her and slap her. Yea. Slap. I don't know how many times i've told her not to kill herself. Yet she keeps trying.

She holds the cheek with a big, red handprint and looks up at me with teary eyes. Fudge. Shes about to cry.

Her crying is my weakness. Suddenly she speaks. Looking at me with a stone cold, sad glare. "Don't kill yourself my ass." She says gets up and walks out the apartment.

                                    Well fudge.