2 | Nobody Gotta Know

{Friday}

I've been crushin on ya all night

Skylar

Ashleigh and I got up from our seats and walked out of the theater.

"Well. What now? How are we going to find them?" Ashleigh asked and shoved a handful of popcorn in her mouth.

Uhhhh.

"I have an idea. Wait here." I told her.

She just stood still eating handfuls of popcorn.

Typical.

I walked over to the lady who checked our tickets. She was just on her phone scrolling through... Instagram?

"Hey, excuse me?" I tapped her on the shoulder. She jumped.

"Holy jebeers nuts! You scared me!" She took in a deep breath. "Uhm, what can I help you with darling?"

"Soo our tickets got mixed up with someone elses earlier and we didn't realize it until the show started. We weren't planning on seeing Dunkirt, we were wanting to see Wonder Woman and..." She cut me off.

"Oh, did you mix them up with 2 guys... Both probably your age, one with bright blue eyes, the other with dark brown hair?"

How the hell....

"Uhm, actually, yeah... How did you know?"

"They came over to me about five minutes ago and said they got their tickets messed up, they said they wanted to see Dunkirt, not Wonder Woman. Anyway, just hand me the tickets you have. I'll write a note on it so you can go see Wonder Woman."

I handed our tickets to her. She scribbled something on both of them and handed them back.

"There you go, it's in theater 1, now you two go enjoy your movie!"

"Thank you so much!"

I walked over to Ashleigh, who now already ate half of the popcorn bucket already. Geez.

I explained to her what happened. She made a few comments and wiggled her eyebrow when Daniel was brought up.

God. His eyes, I'd be able to just stare into them all day and never get bored.

Woah, snap out of it. A guy that good looking, most likely already has a girlfriend. Probably a model freaking gorgeous girlfriend too.

Ugh. In my dreams. Not like I'll ever see him again anyways.

We then walked to theater 1 and enjoyed our movie.

•●•●•

"Damnnn that was a really good!! Gal Gadot is so pretty!" Ashleigh said as we walked out of the theater.

"I know right!"

"Shit! Jonah! Stop pushing me!" Yelled some guy behind us causing Ashleigh and I to look back.