37. madeira

Felix | Girl

"I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN FIGURE OUT MY FEELINGS."

"The fu- Oh, hello there."

"I. NEED. HELP."

"Took you a while to figure that out."

"I am not joking here."

"'Kay."

"Should I ask her out, Bonbon?"

"It's up to you, man. Do you feel like she's worth your time or is someone else?"

"That's the thing-"

"This better be a good explanation for waking me at three in the bloody morning."

"But I'm scared I might get rejected."

"Then what's the point in obsessing over her?"

"It's not an obsession! I think I love her."

"Sorry to break it to you, buddy, but watching a girl from afar is NOT love. It's attraction. More like lust."

"Why can't you just help me?"

"I am! I'm telling you the hard truth. There's no way to sugarcoat this."

"BONBON! Please!"

"WHAT? YOU WAKE ME UP AT THREE TO JUST FUCKING ARGUE WITH ME OVER A GIRL?"

"WELL HERE I WAS THINKING YOU'D BE FUCKING SUPPORTIVE. I MADE A WRONG ASSUMPTION THEN."

"WELL SORRY FOR BEING HONEST. Plus, I would've been more supportive if you'd have called me in the day."

"Bloody hell. What do you want?"

"MY SLEEP."

"Okay!"

"..."

"I keep on making things go wrong."

A/N: I'm back . . . with DRAMA!

Qué funny. (If you get that reference, I love you so much.)

Also, I'm loving the fact that Lindor (Lindt) boxes and ice cream were on sale at ridiculously low prices yesterday and now I feel a bit full after going all out. (Oh well, I'll just have to work harder in P.E.)

Question : Favourite song at the moment?

Don't forget to comment, vote and share!

Until next time!