the q+a

Felix: Hello! I'm here to answer questions that have been sent in by you guys! How cool is that?

WHO'S YOUR FAVOURITE PERSON?

Felix: Noel Fielding. No explanation required.

WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE CAKE? 

Felix: Uh... carrot cake. I know what you're thinking but that stuff is GLORIOUS.

FAVOURITE CANDY?

Felix: bOnBoNs

WERE YOU ROLLING AROUND IN THE SNOW FOR REAL? 

Felix: Yeah, it's really great. You should try it sometime.

DO YOU LIKE COOKIES AND WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE TYPE? 

Felix: I love myself some peanut butter cookies that my girlfriend bakes.

WHO DO YOU LOVE THE MOST OTHER THAN FAMILY, JULES AND SERA?

Felix: My girlfriend (use code felix for 10% off at Cerys' Café)

WANNA GO OUT ON A DATE?

Felix: Sorry, I'm taken but we can go somewhere as friends?

WHY ARE YOU SO DARN COOL?

Felix: I'm dead chuffed – thanks! The answer to your question is cheese.

FINALLY, WHAT WERE DOING IN THE GREEN ROOM THAT ONE TIME? 

Felix: Shh, what happens in the green room stays in the green room. [winks] Anyway, babes, those are my questions done. Hope you enjoyed it and ta!

(ノ^o^)ノ

Bonbon: Ooh questions! I love answering questions! LET'S GO!

FAVOURITE ANIMAL?

Bonbon: Alpacas 'cause they're SO FLUFFY AND CUTE!!

ONE SIMPLE QUESTION: WHO 'DAFUQ' ARE YOU?

Bonbon: ...I am me.

WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE BOOK?

Bonbon: The Sun is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon.

WHAT KIND OF TV SHOWS DO YOU WATCH?

Bonbon: A wide variety. I enjoy watching Doctor Who and The Good Place.

DO YOU LIKE PIZZA?

Bonbon: It's alright. I prefer eating noodles :)

DO YOU LIKE LUNCHABLES? THAT'S THE ONLY REMOTELY HEALTHY THING THAT I EAT.

Bonbon: Lunchables? What are thoooose?

WHAT DO YOU LOOK LIKE?

Bonbon: I have curly brown hair (it comes up to my shoulders), my eyes are a light brown and I don't know how to describe myself. Damn, uh, I'm tall (5'8) and I'm half-Chinese and half-German. I need to work on my descriptions.

WHY DID YOU CHOOSE BONBONS?

Bonbons: Because they're SERIOUSLY underrated and great sweets.

YOU A CAT PERSON?

Bonbon: Yes :D

DO YOU LIKE BEING FRIENDS WITH THE GUY YOU KEEP TALKING TO?

Bonbon: Sure but you know what's better? Being his girlfriend! Interesting questions, guys! Thanks for asking them :))

(ノ^o^)ノ

Fiorella: Are you saying that I'll get FREE CHOCOLATE if I answer questions? HELL YEAH!

WHO'S YOUR FAVOURITE?

Fiorella: Wilson from Friday Night Dinner.

IF YOU COULD TRADE YOUR BROTHER FOR ANYTHING YOU WANTED, WHAT WOULD YOU GET AND WHY?

Fiorella: I would trade him for a bunch of squirrels because the squirrels won't tell me off for eating chocolate before I've eaten my breakfast.

YOU MISS ME?

Fiorella: Sure... I don't really know you though.

RATE YOUR BROTHER FROM 1-10 [10 BEING THE BEST]

Fiorella: 12

WHO WOULD YOU RATHER BE STUCK ON AN ISLAND WITH ME OR FELIX? (nephilimsaucee)

Fiorella: Felix (no offence) because I can use him as a float to escape. BYE, I'M OFF TO GET CHOCOLATE.

(ノ^o^)ノ

George: oOoH, I am popular. I knew y'all couldn't resist me.

FAVOURITE MOVIE??

George: Oh my, what a hard question. I'd probably pick Hop.

TELL ME WHO BONBON IS!!!

George: Sure, darling, it's my cousin.

IF YOU COULD BE ONE PERSON IN THE WHOLE WORLD, WHO WOULD YOU BE?

George: Myself because I am amazing. (Okay, maybe Freddie Mercury – I'm not that amazing yet.)

HEY.

George: HELLO!

WHAT'S IT LIKE HAVING A GIRL AS YOUR COUSIN?

George: Fairly normal because she's my best friend and we get on really well.

IS SHE PRETTY?

George: UH YES. SHE'S GORGEOUS – why isn't she a model yet?

ARE YOU GOOD LOOKING?

George: Isn't that subjective? I think I'm quite easy on the eyes.

DO YOU LIKE TO COOK?

George: It's alright! Cooking seems to be a family thing but it's missed me out :(

TO EVERYONE: IS ANYONE A HAM FAN? IF SO, WHO'S YOUR FAVOURITE CHARACTER??? 

Fiorella: I like ham in sandwiches... I didn't know they had characters though :o

A/N: I've finally done the q+a albeit in a different format! Thank you for submitting questions and I hope you enjoyed this chapter! 

Special thanks to: avirose_mcTinaBinini16MillililienephilimsauceeClueless_StarAlmasaQalam and  CachasMarieCarrion for submitting questions :))

Don't forget to vote, comment and share!

Until next time!