Chapter 1

{A DREAM COME TRUE}

 ~All I ever wanted was to be loved at  the first place.

~ I don't know wether to thank fate for that incident.

~ That incident who made me met a wonderful person like HER.

~SHE  proved to me that I was wrong from the very start.

~ SHE  made me realized that true love do exist............

~But why did you leave me?

  { a/n:hope you'll like it.....}

CHAPTER 1:  THE MEET....>_<

Everything started because of a  DREAM.

~~~~~~~

I don't know why or how I got here in this beautiful paradise.As I take my every step my heart beats too fast and my cheeks turning bright as red . As I was walking a light pass through my eyes.My attention was stolen by the man in front of me though I can't see his face clearly couse some of the light is covering his face and all I can see is his pink,kissable,smiling lips. I blushed in urged of kissing his red, perfect lips.Then he smiled at me.

I panicked as my heart starts to beat faster than ever. And so before I know it our faces are now inches apart ...... and that made my heart growl louder . I'm getting nervous as he slowly went closer to me.

Butt!!!!!!.......before our lips met

I heard someone shouted my name. "Nichole!!!!!!!!!!!!" and that made me back to reality...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~at Nichole's room.~

Nichole's P.O.V.

'Nichole !!!!!...' I can feel someone shaking my body as I heard a voice shouting out my name causing me to get startled.

'arghhhh!!!what? Is there a problem ?."  I looked at my left and right to search for the person who shouted my name as i saw that person I gave a grin and ask her....

"Hanna-ssi.. you just woke me from a very good dream." I told her yawning...

"Oh,sorry sleepy head but we need to go to school ,and were almost late. " my bestfriend Hanna told me while her arms are crossed looking like a strict mother.

"omo miyanhae." i replied back as I hurriedly went to my washroom and took a bath and we both went downstair's to eat breakfast and rode off for school.

We migrated to America when I was 10 because of an accident and after 9 years we came back because of the company my father is handling now.

We'll you can consider I coming from a wealthy family couse Daddy is the CEO of our company that is the 3rd most outstanding and well known company in the whole Korea.....

My mother died when i was 10 and my sister hates me and went missing for 9 years. And my father did not loved me ever since birth.... How miserable can my life be you think? 

Well as a future heiress of our company I need to study hard for my own and our company's  future as well .As we arrived in our new school Korea National University I was amazed on how huge this school is.

As we went out of the car I gave Hanna an encouraging look as I turn my arms into fist." Ok Hanna this is it, fighting".

" ne arasso" she answered back and gave me a warm smile.

I was cut off when suddenly 12 lovely  faces coming in front of me with girl's shouting and flirting beside them. My eyes widened and My mouth kept wide open on awe as I saw their faces gloom in the morning light. I am shocked as I examine their faces one by one.

Why did God send his angels down on earth? Wae?Does he want me to die  already.I want to faint but my legs are stuck on the ground and My body froze to death.

But seriously they are all soo damn hot especially the one with the white hair and angelic smile. Then he noticed my presence as he looked at me and waved I blushed and smiled like an idiot.

I was surprised when one of them. with angelic face with the most gorgeous eye's i've ever seen and brownish coloured hair went close near me i blushed as he touched my chin and close my mouth and said........."a fly might come in you're mouth miss'' he smirked and went off.

"Aish!!!!" ok scratch everything I said about him now for me his just  the rudest guy I've ever met.

I looked for Hanna and I saw her talking with one of the 12 guys walking earlier. But base on his appearance I am 99% sure that this one,I think is not a rude one he is  cute and his eye's soo round like an owl's haha.

Hanna called me and she introduced me to her new "guy friend".

"Nichole!!!!" she called me then I went near them.

"Nichole I want you to meet Do kyungsoo but he prefer calling him D.O. haha weird right.?".she said as she playfully hit him on the shoulder.

oh. she's acting Flirty again haha I really know my bestfriend too much but I think she like's this kyungsoo guy.

'' oh ne haha " i smiled as i answered. "By the way Kyungsoo this is Nichole.…My bestfriend."

he bowed and greeted me "annyeong nice meeting you Nichole."I bowed back and greeted him

"nice meeting you too ".I replied with a smile I'm right he really is a nice guy..  

"oh I think you guys are new here mind if I stroll you around.?" he asked shyly as he rubbed the back of his neck hoping for a positive answer.

"awww... how sweet of you sure..."

Hanna said as she act flirty in front of D.O....OK that's my proof Hanna, do like kyungsoo I giggled and smiled happily at the two of them...

D.O. toured us in the huge cafeteria ,My expression was like o_o. Then we went next to our wide library full of books arranged neatly.And at our very clean music room i know how to play maybe half of the instruments here ,also we had a vocal and dance studio(I don't know why but D.O. said that we can use that when we have presentations.), at the swimming pool well that's good for me couse I love swimming. At our gymnasium ,and the sport football arena .. kyaaaa....I'm going to soo love this school. I thought smiling. l'm so lucky this school is daebak...

Well me and hanna are going to stay on our dorm here....

I took the bed upstairs couse it's bed is smaller and i don't like huge beds it takes me time to arrange it. haha i'm sooo lazy...

Well our professor said that tomorrow is our first day and it's going to be fun..... kyyaaaa...

so I arranged my things and visited dreamland...

{a/n: haha. ok. that's My first chappy. How is it? I'm going to add more characters soon.It's going to be more exiting. please like it....}