Chapter 7

Chapter 7: Happy Birthday!≧﹏≦

Luhan's P.O.V.

These past days I can't sleep, I can't focus, I can't- I can't think... just what the he'll is happening to me?.  it's all because SHE can't get off my mind.

she......

she......

she......

Her image kept circling in my mind

WHAT THE? am I bewitched then?

ommo,ommo or maybe it's what they call LOVE? NO WAY !!!.....I called Sehun to play football with me to release my  stress.

We went playing football as Sehun being soo lazy can't even catch a score ha ha lazy maknae.... I thought.

" Yah hyung there's a pretty girl there looking at me,don't you know who she is or should I call her?'' we stopped as he told me when i searched for who he is referring to and saw her damn why is she here? I thought.

''No don't, SHE'S MINE. " I replied coldly at him.

'' Buyah!!! but I was the first-" I cut him off.

" Yah! yah! stop! hey you! you ughh!! who are you really? " I shouted before she turns her back. But she didn't listen and just runned away what the?!

But I ran as fast as I can to catch up with her damn she's too fast.  but when she's already tired I got hold of her wrist and pulled her enough to let her face me. why is she soo pretty I can't get off my eyes on her. The time stopped when she faced me her skin flawlessly bloomed in the morning light and there were cherry blossoms everywhere.... I got snapped back as she spoke.

" What do you want? " she coldly asked.

" ughhh... w-what's you're name?" I shyly asked as I brushed my nape.

" Why should you know?is that even  important to you?" she replied back as she frowned. Yes! and it is VERY important to me.

" ughhh.... ah- anyi, anyi. " I lied.I'm such a coward.

"then why bother chasing me?" she pulled her arm that I was holding from  earlier, oops sorry didn't noticed that. Then she was about to turned her back again but I grabbed her arm and let her face me back but before I could talk this crazy maknae butted in.

" Yah! hyung why did you leave m-me ?" he said panting and was awestruck when he saw her.

" Yah! are you crazy? let go of me now!" she said firing up as she struggled getting off her arm that was grabbed by my arm. But I didn't let go I need to asked her what she did to me.

" Sehunnie why don't you go back at our dorm and change? you stink." I lied to get off with him but he didn't bother listening to me then he pushed me and grabbed her arm.

" Annyeong!!!  I am Oh Sehun just call me whatever you like. Can I ask you what's you're name? What about youre number?'' he said dreamily as he shaked hands with her. What the? I will kill you later Sehun!

" oh, I am Nichole, Choi Nichole nice meeting you Sehun. " she bowed as she smiled at him. Hello? Can anybody see me am I a ghost or what.

" Nichole-ahh what an angelic name it  suits you for you have an angelic face so tell me are you an angel or something?if you are then kindly bring me with you and let's live together in heaven." he said dreamily....I closed my fist as I grab his shirt and pulled him off her. what a noisy cat.

'' sorry Sehunnie but I really have to go now, nice meeting you though and oh! sorry but I am not an angel and your  cute too, maybe too cute for me." she told him without even saying goodbye to me. Then she ran and left .WHAT THE?!!!

" YOU'RE-SO-DEAD-TODAY-OH-SEHUN!!!" I shouted at him enough to wake him from his daydream.But when I looked at my back he's already gone.

"arghhh!!!" I closed my fist as I accidentally kicked the huge rock hard.

'' aghh!! aigoo-aigoo. " I jumped like a frog touching my foot...I'm going to kill you later then. I thought.

~~~~~

Suho's P.O.V.

Baekhyun invited me to a surprise party for his special someone at his dorm.Who could it be? So I hurriedly took a bath and left my house. You notice why I don't go at dorms? well I have my own but I go home every weekends. When I got there diff. decor was placed and all our group members are there.... And i noticed a girl talking to Baekhyun . A complete stranger for me could it be her then?.

Then Baekhyun saw me and went close me.

" Hyung your late were almost done preparing for Ninnie's birthday." So she's Ninnie then. I thought

" Miyan dongsaeng so can you umm introduce me to her then.'' I asked as I looked at the girl now talking with Kai.

" Hanna-ssi come hyung wants to talk to you. " Baekhyun called her and Hanna gave an OK sign with her fingers. Baekhyun left as Hanna approached me.

" So it's you then, how are you now w/ my dongsaeng. " I asked her she smiled.

" Were doing great ughh? " oh she don't know me yet.

" Suho, Suho oppa just call me Suho or oppa. " I smiled at her as I realized how cute she is But I have already a someone out there for me.

" Nice meeting you Suho oppa. " she smiled and left when Kyungsoo pulled her and they both left me.

I was bored there so I went out and played with my phone. I went to the rooftop and listened to a song I hanged my headphones and looked down me. The view is nice....

      >> Random song played. <<

It was a nice song. A song of a heart brocken guy dedicated to the girl she loved..... When the song was nearly in chorus the door at my back crept open and when the song was already on chorus I peeked to see who it was my heart started to beat fast following the rhythm of the song as I saw her face. I was happy that I saw her again but still curious at her own identity. I hanged my headphones on my neck.

.

.

.

.

.

.

" So we met again." I told her and saw her shock to see me also there at the rooftop. What a coincidence . I thought.

" A-anyeong " she smiled at me I was shocked to hear her voice. It's the same as her's, her face also same. Her actions, also the same why are they soo much alike?

Is it because SHE'S HER? No it can't be I saw her already dead. I need to accept the fact that she is already DEAD.....

{a/n: thanks for reading it I love you all by the way I decided Ailee be Hanna, and I have not decided who will Nichole be pleeeeaaasssseeee I am indeed in need of your help...…
SARANGHAEYO * bows* 90 degrees}