An interview with the Crazy girl

Hola ppl!!

Today's highlight is the interview with one of the craziest person I have met in Wattpad. We will get to know a bit more about her today. (Psst: I only got to get few details out from her 😅) 'From the day I met you' 'I fell for your writings (eyes)' You keep us 'Longing (for my wife)' for your writing by always leaving it in cliffhanger. ' Why can't (you love your wife) we love you?' When you do 'Anything to make us (her) smile' We are completely 'Trapped in your (her) Encounter' I think these clues are enough to find her, So Let's welcome our Crazy girl Maahi... Crazymahiz crazymahiz

Now.. over to Mahi..

1.What do you do when you are not writing?

I am a crazy bookworm.. I love to read a lot.. There won't be a single day that I've not read even a small paragraph too.. Reading is like a drug to me...

Rather when i get free time, i chit chat with my friends n haan the thing which my friends want to me to take always.. what else than to take rest and sleep for sometime...

(Oh yes, me too a crazy bookworm🙌)

🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀

2. How do you feel getting award/awards ? Is this your first time ?

Its a great honour and privilege for me.. Getting awards as an abhigya author is a biggest n cherishable moment in my life..

From my school days, I have got lot of awards but this one is way too special for me.. Almost many of my stories are being honored with awards which proves me again n again that crazy/mahii you are writing something nice...

🤣😂😂🤣🤣silly me... Exaggerate everything in a dramatic and crazy way...

We always say na goose bumps moments.. The same feeling I am getting while being honored with abhigya awards...

No Iv got few awards in crazy awards too as a regular author, cliffy author n inspirational author too....

Don't know whether I deserve this or not but I am overwhelmed as I consider this as my readers love on me and my stories...

(It's our honour to honour you .. 🤗🤗 See that's why I named you CM (Cliffy Maahi)😉 )

🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀

3. Why do you think readers love your story?
Well still the same question I am asking me too... 🤣🤣🤣🤣.. seriously I am searching answer for this question for a long time...

Almost I am going to complete one year of watty journey.. Still I question myself how dare you to scribble like this.. 😂😂😂😂

Then when people say that they love my way of presenting stories n when anyone says that they are my fans... I just look at them in aww 😳😳😳😳😳.... seriously I even don't know whether its true or not..

Sometimes I pinch myself when I re read my works.. seriously did I write that... I pat myself saying good job my crazy girl... you did it mahii... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Only thing I know is that its the love of my readers on the amazing couple abhigya.. some feel that I exactly show what they wish to see in real kkb.. May be that could be a reason too...

Rather some are eager to read what this crazy girl is going to scribble.. May be that might be also a reason too... 😜😜😜😜

(Oye oye oye 😂😂 Awesome answer by the way👌👌 And for your info you aren't scribbling CM...)