An interview with Aditi Naam tho suna hi hoga 😎

Hi buddies..

Today we are gonna look the interview of the fabulous girl of watty..
She is a fantastic writer who comes up with her unique and excellent plots.., such a sweet cutipie she is..
Her helping nature.. Her encouraging words..
Her love for everyone..
Her care for all..

'Jab we met' it's our 'Fate(Kismat)' which kept us 'Entwined' with you. Even though we met you 'Accidentally ( Accidental Love)' , We would be 'Broken without you.'

So.. Yes.. We are here to know about this cute girl..
Aditi.. 😘😘😘

Over to Aditi.. im_aditi

😋😋😋😋😋

1. What do you do when you are not writing?

I will sleep tightly switching off my phone or else if I am not feeling sleepy I will start to read a book. Other than that , dance ..

(wow.. Multi-talented girl.. 😄😄.. Especially that sleeping.. 🙌🏻🙌🏻)

2. How do you feel getting award / awards ? Is this your first time ?

I feel really happy. It was an unexpected thing happened which I was not aware off. As I was really busy with my father's health. No it's not my first time as my both books " Accidental love " and " Jab we met " had received awards already..

(wish you to get more and more awards 🤗🤗)

3. Why do you think readers love your story?

Seriously I am not going to be the right person who can answer this question. I usually think what made them to love my stories. Because I am not a writter .but still I write to express my ideas. Whatever comes in my mind , I will just pen down. And might be many reasons for that which is still I am searching.

(oh wow.. Is it..!?!..
Then we want the real writer from you.. 😍 😍 😍
So that we can get more awesome stories..)

4. What inspired you to write ? Not whom.. what?

I have a habbit of reading books. I used to carry atleast a book wherever I go.  I used to read the written updates of kkb during my exams and that's when I came across a fanfiction which was posted based on abhigya. Suddenly an idea striked my mind. Why I can't write something that reach kkb fans. The first story on abhigya was drastic one slowly after seeing wattpad , I switched here..and it became my second home..

(Second home.. Ahaan..!! 😉)

5. Who supports you more? readers? Or the reader in you?

First the readers who supports me in every situation. Though I get upset seeing the less response , those times the reader inside me awakens to concentrate more..as a reader I used to see my flaws. so according to me , the readers as well as a reader inside me supports this system..

(🤘🏻🤘🏻🤘🏻🤘🏻..)

6. If you are given a chance to get into one of the books written by your fellow authors which book would you choose (kkb)?

Not to think once , I wish to jump into 'Wajah tum ho' by ImAbhigyaShabir.. atleast I should see some pair like that.. oh my god.. abhigya di portrayed well about abhi and pragya along with their family.. It really touches my heart and I could not stop myself without reading it...