Chapter 2

Keith's P.O.V

Honestly, I have no idea why I when to lance's room after training. I was bored and I just needed to have some fun, so Lance seemed like the best option. I was surprised to find I actually liked that video game, and by the look on lance's face he was surprised too. The game was extremely addictive, no wonder lance spent most of his time playing it. We had been playing for over an hour and I didn't want to stop. I was getting pretty good, and almost beat lance at it a couple of times. Although by the looks of it his character was on a really high level and I expect lance had some cheats that he got of pidge. But I was determined to beat lance in at least one game and Thankfully it didn't take that long.

At that moment allura's alarm went off and I was a little disappointed. although it scared lance giving me time to kill him. He wasn't pleased. "Hey! No fair I was distracted!" He moaned. I just smirked at him.
we ran down the hallway even though it was probably just another drill. We both got there at the same time and the door slid open to show allura, Coran, pidge, hunk and Shiro already there with a kid that I have never seen before in my life. Although he looked quite familiar. He had dark brown scruffy hair just a little darker shade than lance's, his skin was quite pail with a hint of tan and he had purple-blue eyes.

 He had dark brown scruffy hair just a little darker shade than lance's, his skin was quite pail with a hint of tan and he had purple-blue eyes

"Who's the kid?" I asked
"Ye and why does he look so familiar?" Lance added rubbing his chin. At least I wasn't the only one that thought he looked familiar, I thought I was hallucinating. The kid looked at me and lance as if he had just saw a ghost. At that moment, pidge got up and walked up to us.
"Hold on" she said as a smirk spread across her face. "Did you two just get here at the same time?"
I was a bit confused but I had a feeling I knew were she was going. "Ye, why?" I asked in a suspicious voice.
"Oh nothing" she said in a high pitched sort of voice. "It's just that your room is more or less at the other end of the castle, am I right Keith?"
"Yes, I believe so." I said, Knowing exactly were she was going with this now.
She turn to lance "although yours is just around the corner, right"
"It is" he said in a concerned voice. Probably knowing were she was going with this as well.
She continued "which means if you were both in your rooms there is no way that you could have got here at the same time if you both left when the alarm went off,unless you were hanging out together." Everyone stared at us, waiting for a response.
"Uh, y-ye Keith was in my room. W-we were playing a video game" he stuttered and he started to blush, so did I and I have no idea why. I didn't like lance, did I? I only went to lance's room because I was bored, right?
"Why does it matter anyway,pidge. Aren't we aloud to play video games?" I said trying to stop blushing. It didn't really work.
"It doesn't. it's just that, you hate video games. Why would you want to play them, and with lance of all people!" She said sounding confused
"Well I wanted to give them a try,ok. Anyway who's the kid?" I asked changing the subject.
Shiro pushed pidge out the way."This is Aidan, we found him wondering around the castle. And somehow he seems to know all our names. Maybe he is working for the Galra."
Hunk butted in "um, I seriously doubt it. Why would the Galra want to work with a human, and to send a kid to infiltrate us?"
Aidan was still looking at me and lance as if he had saw a ghost, it was quite unsettling. He looked from lance to me and back to lance. Looking confused he said "your-your teenagers?"