Chapter 3

****Vixen POV****

"Well? We gonna meet ya team?" I asked

"Right" Tony then walked over to the door and opened it. 

I followed behind him, Bruce and the blonde behind me. I walked up the stairs after Tony, until we came to an elevator. I sat in the corner as the rest filed in. Tony pressed a button and the elevator started moving up.

"So, Blondie, what's ya real name? Or can I name ya?"

"Steve, Steve Rogers. Do you, have a name?" He replied with slight hesitation

"Vixen, but you can call me Vixy"

The elevator stopped and I was the first to walk out. Making my way to the  lounge area, I tucked my tail between my legs. I stop right before the door, 

"Don't tell'em what I can do, not 'til you 'ave the cameras up. I wanna record their reactions, " I say chuckling slightly, "This is gonna be so good"

Steve opens the door and I 'timidly' walk in, my tail between my legs, eyes wide, searching the entire room. The whole room stills as I walk in. All eyes turn to me. I stop in my tracks and analyze each person in the room. Wow, that's a lot of money I could steal. I realize that Tony is the one with all the dough. I could really help the fam. They all stop at the sound of Steve's voice, 

"Guy's this is Vixen. The animal from the park. She will be staying with us until she is better."

"Can I hold her?" another blonde man asked

Steve, Tony, and Bruce turned to me. I slightly nodded my head and Tony walked over and picked me up. He brought be over to the blonde man, 

"Be careful Clint she has stitches"

So his name is Clint. I was placed on his lap and Tony sat next to him. I stood up and stepped off Clint and in between both men. Without them knowing I grab both men's wallets while 'getting comfortable'. Tucking their wallets underneath me, I sit with my head on Clint's lap. He slowly places his hand on my head, petting me. 

"Why can't it go back outside?"

I look towards Tony, he nods his head. The cameras were playing. I get up before Steve could answer, He see's me and try's to hide his smirk. I hop off the couch and to the center of the room.

"What is the Furry Creature doing?" A long haired Blonde man asked

"Just watch Thor" Tony replies

I stand up on my hind legs, dropping my front paws by my side. 

"So what, it know tricks, can I go now?" A black man asks

"I don' do tricks  you Pirate," I reply, "I'm much more talented"

Not being able to hold it any longer, Steve bursts out laughing at the rest of the teams' faces.

Soon Bruce and Tony join in. Grinning, I walk over to Tony.

"Y-you got tha' on tape, r-right?" I ask between laughs, "Cause they been priceless!"

Tony, unable to stop laughing, nods his head.

I walk to the couch and grab the wallets. When Clint see's the wallets he checks his pockets, but I was already across the room.

"Hey! Stop!" 

I book it out of the room and down the hall. Turn after turn after turn I keep running. The alarms went off, the whole place was now on lock-down. I find a closet and lock the door after me. I flick on the light, searching for a vent. I find one and quickly unscrew the lid. Climbing in I place the vent back. Trotting through the vents on all fours, I find myself above the main room. The doors were heavily guarded. I walk further on and find myself above an empty lab. I open the vents and hop down. Quickly I grab the needed materials to make a smoke bomb big enough to fill two houses. After the bomb has been made, I walk back underneath the vent. Grabbing a chair I place it underneath the open vent. I climb up the chair and jump. Climbing into the vents again, I make my way over to the main room. I stop above the vent with the bomb in my paws. I take the wallets out of my mouth and grab all the money out of them. I open the vent very quietly, and drop the bomb. As soon as it hit the floor it exploded. As the room fills with smoke I jump down and leave the wallets on the floor. I run at the guards and take a couple guns as I pass by them. Once outside I look around. I find an aircraft and climb aboard. I buckle into the pilots chair and close the hatch. I flick some switches and start the aircraft. Taking the controls, I bring the craft into the air. I flick on the maps and find I'm not far from New York. I press some buttons and activate camouflage mode. I turn on the coms and listen in on what was being said.

"-there's an unauthorized Quinjet take-off, sir. That could be her."

"I got her, Someone open the hatch for me." 

I put it on auto pilot, and search the back cabin for any supplies I could use. I find a couple straps for weapons and I put them on. Placing knives on my thighs, guns on my hips, and a bow with arrows on my back. I take a com system and place it in my ear, turning it on. I find a decent hiding place and wait for Iron Man to enter the Quinjet. He doesn't disappoint. Soon the hatch opens and in lands Iron Man. He scans the cabin and cockpit, not finding me. 

"The Quinjet's empty, it's a setup. I'm setting the coordinates to the Avenger's tower. I'm heading back to base now"

He changes the coordinates, and walks back towards the hatch. He opens it and fly's out. I get out of my hiding spot and take a seat. I take the coms out of my ear and lean my head against the back of the chair. Closing my eye's for a minute, I reflect on what just happened. 'I just ran from people who were trying to help. What's wrong with me?'