Classroom drama

Amelia POV:

I woke up to the familiar beeping of my alarm clock. It took me a while to hear that it wasn't playing my usual ringtone, but then it dawned on me as I checked the time.

10:43. Classes started at 11, and it was a 15 minute drive to campus.

"CRAP, I'M LATE!"

I ran to the bathroom as fast as I could and rapidly brushed my teeth. No time for a shower now, I'll just have to hope I smell okay! I slid my frilly blue pajamas off, and jumped into the clothes closest to me which were a pair of cammo shorts, a plain white t-shirt, and a pair of combat boots.

I ran out the door yelling a "g'bye" to my empty apartnent. Racing through the traffic in my Mini Cooper, I made my Advanced Interior Design Class at 11:07, and probably a speeding ticket too.
"Phew!"I sighed as I lay back in my seat, waiting for class to begin. "Milly! You're late girl!" My best friend hollered from across the hall with most of the class looking at her sideways. "Thank you, Captain Obvious!" I yelled right back. "Might I say what a lovely good job you are doing, Daphne, with keeping everyone awake while waiting for our oh-so early teacher..."

"Naw... you know you love me." Daphne shot back.

"Ahem..." the lecturer cleared his throat behind us.

"Sorry I'm late class, there was an accident on my way over here, I hope that you can forgive me." Mr. Burmingham excused himself with a slight glare coming my way before receiving a loud muddle of "Yessir's".

"Right, turn to page forty seven and where you will see the area that we will be covering-" the teacher got cut of as the door slammed open revealing two extremely hansome boys. One had a slight babyface and light-brown hair with hazel eyes, and the other had a tougher look and seemed more rough around the edges but had the most beautiful pair of bright brown eyes that I had ever seen. "Sorry we're late sir, my alarm didn't go off, and this idiot just didn't want to wake up.."The hazel-eyed man candy said.

Huh. They don't look similar at all though.... who would have thought that they were brothers?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Like and vote <3

XoXo