The Search

By the way everyone was looking over at him, you could tell that man-candy over there was hansome. Green eyes, chiseled jaw, perfect bod... I'm pretty sure I hadn't heard a word of the lecture... oh well.
Just then, my phone buzzed and as I was reaching out to get it, I felt a paper ball being thrown in my face, and I concluded that it was not meant for me.
"Hey watch where you throw that thing, you marshmallow!"I whisper-yelled at the thrower that was none other than Ashton Graden, the green-eyed hotness.
"Marshmellow?" He chuckled.
"Yeah, I don't mind when others swear, but it takes a lot for me to do that, so..." I said with less confidence.
"Hmm. You're a little baby,aren't you?" He replied throwing me a boyish grin that I mentally gawked at, but somehow managed to keep my outward appearance decently normal.
"I guess so." I huffed. " It's not as if you yourself are the most normal person on earth, are you now, mister Graden?" To which he replied with another snuffled chuckle.
" I guess not, miss Stone."
I was stunned that he knew my last name, but before I could over think it he said,", You're looking for a new roommate, right?"
"Yeah, are you interested?" Sharing my apartment with Ashton would mean that I would lose all sanity that I had left! He was already pushing my buttons now, rooming with him would be ten times worse! Then again, why would he want to dorm here when his current house was fairly close to the university? At least I wouldn't have to do more interviews...

"Oh, I'm interested."

**************************************
This thing is really interesting to read after 3 years💀
XoXo