How To Be A Husband

Game POV

This week I'm going to be busy with meetings and events so I won't have time for the kids and Leah. My kids understand but Leah is pouting.

"Baby, you need to stop tripping. You can spend time with Jazz. Or the kids

"Most likely the kids when they ain't in school. Jazz and Chris has been attached to the hip since they met.

"You right. Your sister is probably pregnant already.

"Probably. I wish that was me.

"Being with Chris?

"No dummy, pregnant. Do you want more kids?

"Um no.

"Oh I thought you was going to change your mind. I mean wouldn't it be nice to have another girl. Cali would be a big sister.

"If it happens then I won't mind.

"Really?

I nod and she smiles

"Now gimme them lips

"Which ones?

"You starting and you know I gotta pick up the kids soon.

"Yea but you going to be so busy and I will be missing that Daddy dick.

She grabs my dick. I swear she is addicted but I don't mind. I'm so in the zone that I didn't notice she is naked and twerking till she calls me.

"Damn. My baby a freak

"Yea only for you.

I take off my clothes and thrust my dick into her.

"Fuck you so wet. You got that endanger spieces type of pussy.

She giggles then moans

"Jay.

"Nah stop playing, give me what I want.

I start going faster and she moaning like crazy.

"Give (pound) it (pound) to(pound) me.

"Daddy!

She cums and falls over onto the couch. I chuckle and kneel down so I can finish. I spread her legs and continue to work while her head is buried in the couch cushion.

"Shit!

I paint her walls and then pull out. I pick her up and she grabs our clothes. We go upstairs and clean up before I go pick the kids up.

*A month later

Leah POV

Jay is back to being distant to the point where we don't even have sex! We put up a Happy front for the kids but he will disappear quick when we are alone. At first I thought he figured out that I cast the spell but now I know it's not that. According to tmz and the shade room, Jay is cheating on me with India love and whoever else. I think he is fucking all the women he used to fuck in the original timeline. Apparently he miss those wack bitches. I hope he don't find Tiffany because if he does then it's over for me. It's bad enough I overhear the kids talking about their moms like wondering where and how they are. They even googled them. I don't know what to do to make them happy. So I'm bored, lonely and horny, while Jazmine is enjoying being Chris Brown new lady. He is really attached to her and so is Royalty. Shit maybe I picked the wrong light skin. Nah I love Jay but I wish he would love me. It's just crazy that I did this spell for me but it's working out for Jazz. No hate I'm happy for her. I should've did that trick she told me about, maybe Jay wouldn't be cheating.

Let me take my ass to the grocery store.
I'm filling up my cart and checking stuff off my list. We ran out of snacks and the kids(mostly Cali) had a fit. Jay told me like twice to make sure I don't forget the snacks for Princess Cali. She is so spoiled but it's cute though. As I'm reach for a box of whole wheat noodles a hand gets it for me.