Rise of the Bridges Women

With great power comes with great responsibility. Stan Lee

Leah POV

Jasmine and I decided to take a trip to San Diego. We got a air b&b beach house all to ourselves. No Game and Chris. We are in the backyard by the fire pit, drinking juice and snacking. I look up from snacking to see Jasmine, all in her phone. Which she isn't suppose to be on cause we had a no cellphone rule.

"Jasmine, I can't believe you.

"Listen, I need to check up on Chris and Royalty. Just like you need to check up on Jay. Who knows what they are doing?

"Hmm True. But I have a better way. I will be back.

I go to my room and get some supplies. I come back outside with them in my hand. I threw some roots in the fire and Jasmine jumps.

"Oh snap, you about to do some magical shit.

"Yup and you will help. Grab my hand.

She grabs my hand.

"Who are we going to spy on first?

"Chris. *Jasmine

"Okay. Close your eyes and think about him.

She close her eyes and thinks of Chris Brown. I look at the fire and he is in it.

"Jasmine, you can open your eyes and look at the fire.

She obeys

"Omg, you turned this fire into a magical tv. This shit is like Charmed. Am I piper or Phoebe?

"Phoebe. Look Chris is on the phone with Royalty.

We watch him be all cute and dad like promising to pick her up tomorrow for fun and ice cream. After a few minutes, he hangs up and the scene changes. Chris and Game is at some club having too much fun.

"Did that thot just rub up on my man? *Jasmine

"Yea and her friend is all whispering in Game ear.  Let's ruin their time.

I whisper some magical words and we watch the"show" unfold.

*The Club

"Aye so what you trying to do little mama? *Chris

"Trap you like Nia did. I don't even like men, I just wanna a baby and a bag.

"Oh hell nah.

Chris walks away.

The Game and a groupie was seen going into a bathroom together:

"Yea suck that dick.

She gets on her knees and does her duty. She deeps throats him then he eventually climaxes.

"Thanks.

"You welcome. If ever wanna fuck me in my new pussy, just call me.

He shakes his head

Yes he let a transgender M2F suck him off

*Back to The Women

Jasmine and I couldn't believe our eyes, more me than her. Our men are so damn trifling and this will not be tolerated!

"Whoa! You're pissed.

The fire is blazing

"Yes I am.

"Well Calm down. Because we will get our revenge. Let's see what Odell and August is doing.

Odell is playing with his dogs and seems lonely. August is on his couch snacking and is also lonely.

"Let's go visit them. If our men are acting up, why do we have to behave. Let's give August and Odell a night to remember.

"Okay, I'm in.

A/n: What do you think about this chapter?
Next one will be steamy