❗️Rules and Conduct❗️

❗️❗️❗️ Rules ❗️❗️❗️

1. Do not spam

2. Do not promote your own stories

3. Do not ask for reads/votes/comments

4. Do not troll or engage in fights

5. No solo stans/shippers or antis allowed

6. No roleplay allowed

❗️❗️❗️ Conduct ❗️❗️❗️

1. Be kind to others

2. Be yourself

3. Do not be rude to others

4. Do not attack or target other K-Pop groups

5. Have fun!

❓ Terminology ❓

Spam

When someone consistently posts or engages with others with irrelevant topics and subject matters multiple times and disrupts the conversation or thread's flow. This does not include ARMYs going off topic, spam is completely irrelevant to the conversation and is not welcome.

Examples include:

- posting the same message multiple times

- posting story links under every comment

- promoting products/services

Solo Stans

Individuals that only like one member of a group, but dislikes all the other members. They will often make degrading and rude comments about other members and push idealistic views about their only favorite member. We do not recognize or claim solo stans under ARMY.

This is not referring to ARMYs that have a favorite out of the group. As long as you support and appreciate all members of BTS you are not a solo stan. 

Antis

Individuals that actively hates and slanders a group for simply existing. Whatever the reason, it is a ridiculous and dark obsession and borderline delusional. Antis assert aggressive and troll behavior in fights and it is best to not engage with them. If you see an anti, please ignore the comment and feel free to tag us so we can remove these tasteless comments.

Roleplay

The act of pretending to be a character or another individual with other roleplayers. Normally this is okay but we have limited time and effort to monitor the roleplay so please do it on your own profile if you really like. Keep in mind that roleplays can often become sexual in nature and is against Wattpad guidelines (even in PMs).

⚠️ FAQs  ⚠️

Why can't I promote stories or ask for reads/votes/comments?

Originally we considered the idea, however, it will only create unnecessary spam for ARMYs hoping to make friends. We want this profile to succeed and be active, but not for the reasons of promotions only. Making friends on Wattpad and being engaging with others will automatically make them interested in reading/voting/commenting on your stories. We believe that making meaningful friendships brings more value than simply looking at promotional comments on our bulletin boards. There will be opportunities in the future to promote your stories and we will make it fun, but commenting a link and asking others to read your story is probably the least effective way of getting readers.

Is defending myself and others considered fighting?

The short answer is no. The long answer is if you follow the rules and conduct you shouldn't even be involved in a fight in the first place. If you accidentally run into an argument with someone, please just stop commenting and move on. If things escalate just mute the other person, and if you find this person is intentionally trolling and starting arguments, send us a message and we will blacklist them.

I don't like other K-Pop groups, why can't I voice my opinion?

This is a BTS profile, so naturally, it's BTS related. We never said it was a rule that you cannot talk about other groups. It's a conduct to not talk negatively about them. Keep in mind that many ARMYs are also multifandom so your own opinion can hurt others. We are the image and face of BTS, let's start by not being petty or resentful. There is a difference between "I don't like this group" and "This group sucks". One is a personal opinion, the other is just rude and has no place here.

Can I join even if I am not an ARMY?

Yes! Being an ARMY is not a requirement to join the conversation, but we hope that through this you will learn to like BTS and hopefully become an ARMY in the future.