XX

Last chapter...enjoy my loves

===

It was just after noon when Jack arrived in Grand Park. Edison was leaning up against a tree. She was clad in black Adidas windbreaker, a loose fitting white V-Neck, some jeans and her all white Adidas superstars.

Jack stood and admired her from afar. What he was going to ask her was a lot. She could always say no, she could say yes and not mean it. It was all a risk he was willing to take. He let out an anxious breath and walked up to the brunette beauty.

"Hey Eddie" He said as soon as they let go from their hug.

"Hey Jack" she responded, a light smile gracing her face.

"I wanted to ask you something" He began. Edison bit her lip, hoping the conversation steers in the way she wants it to. "Talking to you this past month and a half was the best parts of my day. You are," He pauses. There were no words in his vocabulary that he could use to describe how captivating he found Edison. So he used the words he did know, or should I say lyrics.

Don't the water grow the trees
Don't the moon pull the tide
Don't the stars light the sky
Like you need to light my life
If you need me anytime
You know I'm always right by your side
And see I've never felt this love
You're the only thing that's on my mind

Edison received the message loud & clear. She was his and he was her's. She let him continue the song however she loved his voice.

You don't understand how much you really mean to me
I need you in my life, you're my necessity yeah
But believe me you're everything that just makes my world complete
And my love is clear the only thing that I'll ever see

And it was so unique how they fell i love. It was sweet and passionate but at the same time it was sudden. It made sense why they talked to each other constantly, it explained why they would smile when teased about the other person. It would explain so much.

When it comes to you, baby I'm addicted
You're like a drug, no rehab can fix it
I think you're perfect baby even with your flaws
You ask what I like about you, ooh I love it all

"Will you wait for me?" He asked. "Tour will start soon, will you wait for me?"

Edison laughed. "No silly. Whether you're here or away I'm yours. So I either get to officially be yours now, or when you get back, because Jack, I love you." Edison was out of breath. Their eyes met. He knew he himself didn't want to wait.

"Edison Ines Martinez, Will you finally, finally be my girlfriend?"

Edison only answered by connecting their lips. Finally.