XXII ; pregnant

a/n: there is some slight selena bashing but just know its for the book, and i respect Selena Gomez.

[ finding out & telling jack ]

edison

"Positive"

"So this means you and Jack have done the dirty, correct?" I glare and Anahi.

"Anahi you are so annoying I hate you." She only laughs at me.

"Im just stating facts." she shrugs.

"OBVIOUS FACTS"

"Ew, pregnancy hormones."

"Anahi, you've been pregnant twice already."

"Doesn't mean I enjoyed it."

"Anahi! Be serious, what am I supposed to tell Jack?"

"Tell him because he didn't wrap his willy, y'all are having a baby."

"ANAHI"

"Ugh fine, Do a cute surprise, like giving him an infants shirt that says 'I'm the baby' or, OOH give him a box with the ultrasound pictures and a note card with some cute mushy sh!t."

"Ok thank you A, I love you."

"I love me too." I sigh.

"Anahi, give me my phone."

Just as I got off the phone with the clinic, the boys came home. I snatched the test, and the box and threw them at Anahi.

"Hide them!" I whisper-yelled at her. Her eyes widened and she threw them in her backpack. Jack the came in.

"FUCK-Hi baby." I said smiling, walking over and giving him a confused Jack a kiss.

"Edison what are you plotting?" He asked, raising an eyebrow at me.

"I'm not plotting anything." I said, shrugging nonchalantly.

"What happened last time you said that?" He retorted, crossing his arms.

"Nothing happened last time I said that."

"I wouldn't say what happened last time was nothing. It was absolutely amazing."

"Aw Jack, I know I'm great."

"Wait, what happened last time?" Anahi butted in.

"Remember when I gave Jack that present for our 2 year?" I said.

Her face contorted in disgust. "I can't believe you went to a Selena Gomez concert."

(A/N: Yea you dirty minded fools, they went to see Selena Gomez in concert. I hope you fell for my trick teehee)

I only laugh. "You'll find out soon enough, in the mean time do you have any note cards?"

+++

The next week Anahi accompanied me to the doctors office. My leg kept bouncing up & down and my palms were sweaty.

"Ed, calm down. I know Melissa."

"Who's Mellisa?"

"The doctor."

"Edison Martinez?" I got up, Anahi close behind me, my legs trembling a bit.

--

I sat on the patient bed and rolled my shirt up as Anahi instructed, while Melissa dimmed the lights.

"How are the babies Anahi?" She asked while squirting the cold, blue gel on my belly.

"The twins are doing well & Harper just got over a fever so she's just recovering"