Chapter 12- Take Me With You

"Woah, slow down, love!" Paul said, laughing at how fast I was going. I was actually really excited to get home. I missed my mum. I missed my room. I missed 2012. 

      I laughed and kept running down to the thrift store. Paul was right by my side, holding my hand the whole way. I could tell he was also happy for me. 

We stopped at the front of the thrift store and turned to look at each other. I took a deep breath. Paul lightly touched my chin and kissed me softly. I could feel him smiling, which made me smile. "Ready, love?" he asked, putting my hair behind my ear. I nodded and smiled. Paul nodded back at me and opened the door. I heard the little bell on the door ring. "De ja vu." I whispered to myself. I heard the door shut behind Paul as a young, tall, slim teenager walked to the front counter. My eyes widened. 

"What's up guys I'm Joe." he said, with a deep manly voice. I was lost for words. Speechless. He looked so different. Paul noticed how surprised I was and spoke for me. "Hi. Um-Do you know anything about a clock? Uh-a time travel clock?" The boy's smile faded. "How do you know about that?" he said, impatiently. Paul and I looked at each other. I finally spoke. "I'm from 2012...I bought your clock and set it to a date to visit my grandma, but I ended but in 1964. The clock is broken." I said, holding out the clock to show him. The boy grabbed the clock, stared at it for a minute, and looked back up at me. "Well, it's funny because I'm just building this clock right now. And to see it finished is quite weird. But, this clock must of worn off by time. The new clock I'm building, which is this one, will be finished in about a couple days. Can you come back then?" Paul and I nodded. I felt rather sad inside. I really wanted to go home, but I didn't want to leave Paul. A couple more days in 1964 couldn't hurt, could it?

       "Good day, sir," Paul told the man as we left the thrift store. When we walked outside, I noticed it was getting late. "Wow-it's really la-" I said, not managing to say the rest as John interrupted us. "What the HELL are you doing out here for? And what's with the disguises?!" John said, sounding worried. "We were terribly worried about you two!" Ringo said, before we could say anything. "Yeah!" George said, eating a biscuit. I rolled my eyes. "We-um.." Paul stuttered. "We just needed some fresh air, you know. It's pretty stuffy in that hotel." John looked at us like we were idiots. "Did it ever cross your brilliant brain that the girls could of saw you?!" he asked. Paul and I looked at each other and shook our heads. "That's why we have disguises." Paul said, pointing to his black hat. John rolled his eyes. "Well come on, love birds, get in the car." John said, leading us to the black Cadillac.

      We all got into the car and the driver started driving. "How did you know we were here, anyways?" I asked the three boys. "The driver saw you leave the building. They told us where you were." Ringo said from the front seat. I didn't say anything. I knew we had to tell them sooner or later about the clock. We just had to pick the right time. I laid my head on Paul's shoulder. It felt so good to be loved by someone. Especially Paul McCartney.

        "We have to tell them eventually." I whispered in Paul's ear. "I know." he whispered back into my ear. I looked out the window. Silence filled the car. Nobody said a word. The only noise that was made was Ringo coughing. Silence...

        We finally reached the hotel after an hour of awkward silence in the car. We all got out the car, the sound of screaming girls drowning my ear. Paul held onto my hand, leading me to the hotel door with the boys behind us. We walked down the hallway and went into our suite. Letting go of Paul's hand, I threw myself onto the big, heavenly bed. I shut my heavy eyes and felt Paul lay on the bed as well. "Tired, Alice?" he said with a cute British accent.  Without opening my eyes, I nodded my head. "Well, we are going to bed. No funny stuff." John said with a cheeky grin. "Whatever." I replied in a tired voice. I heard them turn the lights off and get in there beds. "Don't you want blankets, love?" Paul asked me. I opened my eyes. "Yes, it is kind of cold." I got up and got in the covers. Paul did as well.

          Paul and I facing each other, I closed my eyes. "Take me with you." I heard Paul whisper. I quickly opened my eyes to see him staring into mine. "Um-what do you mean?" "Take me with you to 2012." I laughed quietly. "Seriously? You are a Beatle! It will  mess history up." I whispered. "I don't care. I'll miss you a lot, you know. You were a great friend to all of us." he replyed, sadly. I rolled my eyes and smiled. "I'll miss you guys too." I said, closing my eyes and sighing.

_______________________________________________________________________________

           I woke up to the sound of silence. I slowly open my eyes and squinted from the light. I sat up and saw that the boys were still fast asleep. I rolled my eyes and shook my head. "Of course." I whispered to myself. I looked down next to me at Paul sleeping like an angel. He'll miss me. I thought to myself, and I have only been here like a few days.

           I looked down to see I was still wearing my dress. I sighed and shook Paul's shoulder. "Paul...Paul wakeup.." Paul's eyes slowly opened, looking into my eyes. "Yes, love?" he said in a tired, rough voice. It was so sexy. "I've been wearing this dress since I got here. I need new clothes." Paul looked at my dress and back up at me. I heard him giggle. "Sure. I'll ask Brian to get you a dress. What kind of dress do you want?" "Any kind of dress. I like flowers." I replied. Paul chuckled. "Okay, love. Anything for you." I smiled back at him.

             Paul rolled over and dialed a number on the telephone. "Brian? Yes. Yes. Yes she's fine. She needs a new dress to wear. Mmmh. Yeah. Get one with flowers. Yes. Thank you. Okay bye." Paul said and hung up the phone. He sat up and looked back at me. "Brian said we get a whole week off of performing. This means we get to spend time with you before you leave." Paul said, his smile fading. I brushed his hair back. "Please don't be sad." I said, trying to cheer him up. We stared into each others eyes, getting closer to our faces. I put my hand on his cheek and leaned in. I felt his soft smooth lips (even in the morning) on my lips. He put his hand in my hair as he started to enter my mouth with his tongue. I pulled away and smiled. "You know, we haven't known each other for very long." I said, laughing. He laughed along with me. "But I kind of have feelings for you. Not fangirl feelings, REAL feelings." I said, kissing his cheek. He smiled at and giggled with joy.

        "Woah." I heard a voice say behind us. I turned around to see it was John, with a cheeky grin on his face. Paul turned bright red. "How much did you see of that?" I said, wide-eyed. "Enough." Ringo said, winking at Paul. Paul gave him a "oh shutup" look. "This might be a good time." I said, looking at Paul. "No, this is a horrible time." he replied, shaking his head. I nodded my head and looked up at Ringo, John, and George. "Guys, I need to tell you the truth on where I came from."