DRAFT SINCE FEBRUARY 19TH

Ok, I was originally going to do the story like this: Janine downloads a more sentient parody of DDLC and while Janine wasn't there and Egon was there, the Monika parody becomes a Yandere and kills the Sayori and Yuri parodies, and while trying to kill the Natsuki parody, she escapes and is now wandering around Janine's computer. Now the Ghostbusters and the DDLC have to fight their digital doppelgangers on the computer and make sure the computer is not shut down or else they will die. The Egon doppelganger is sentient because he is either the Monika parody or some singer from the 40's that got ditched by her boyfriend. I never thought of a reason of why the legit DDLC was there because of the age gap and why THEY have doppelgangers, nor did I give the digital clones a true introduction. I made my musically super edgy for this, even so far as to change the name from evabriandkait to therealdreamclub. Too bad I got a half month to change it back afterwards.

I also had an idea the day after I thought of that where three Ghostbusters universes (1984, 1986, and Chojo Gensho Pretty Cure, a fanime of mine) and the DDLC universe combine literally without thought or reason. The universe would be started four times, which means restarted three times, each time with one of the DDLC girls replacing all the other students in the DDLC school. I had no idea of what the Sayoris and Natsukis would do but Yuri is obsessed with 1986 Winston so naturally all the others are too. 1984 Egon knows he's in a comic (or in this case, literature) and in the fourth restart, he jumps out of the panel to test if a background will show up or something, and the protagonist Mahail fell out to catch him. I'm not sure if 1984 Egon was dead or not.

In the first one, originally, there was a struggling battle against Janine and the Monika Parody, which originally was Monika herself. In both, Yuri was a yandere and was protecting 1986 Winston. In the second one, 1984 Egon was crushing on Natsuki super hard and Monika was a Yandere and was protecting Mahail.