CHAPTER 1 SINCE AUGUST 15TH

[CENSORED] will not mean "sexy hotts" or curse words. If this gets dirty, I will not censor it. This means I'm too lazy to connect the story together. If the box doesn't say "censored", then that is the original plan but I'm working on it.

Once upon a time, Dr. Egon Spengler bought went to a yard sale with his PKE meter in hand. He was looking for [CENSORED]. Then he found the game Kira Kira Dream Club. A dating simulation from 1991 made by Kouya Umeta (It's 1992 in this story). The previous owner of the game claims that the disk is possessed. She thinks the spirits took her roommate into it and she was saving it for someone trustworthy. Egon's PKE meter is beeping. Egon gets the game since it's related to what he's looking for. It was $6.66 "just for the scares".

A/N: I'm not sure if this is actually going to happen but the ghosts might be following Egon and acting like voices in his head. Might be mind control. Don't actually know when, why or how Egon would attempt to play the game.

When Egon gets to the firehouse and boots up Marsha and puts the disk in, he is treated with cute anime girls! Shiori, Izanami, Ayumi, and Michiko.

Shiori Hasegawa had a blonde ponytail in a blue bow. She was the leader of the Dream Club. She started the club because there was too much drama at school. She was a popular girl, suddenly getting unpopular after leaving the debate club and confirmed to [CHEATING?]. She is known for being very tall for her age.

Izanami Kikugawa, her first name literally meaning "one who invites", has long pumpkin pie orange hair with a mini braid with a hot pink bow ponytail band. She joined the club, not only because she's the closest to Shiori, but to escape the stress of school, with her dreams being her only escape. She has insomnia.

Ayumi Akagawa has dark maroon hair in pigtails with pearl white bows. She joined the club to avoid getting bullied for [CENSORED]. She has a large interest in anime. She is short and girly, but not cute enough to be called that right away. She has constant headaches so the classroom has to be quiet.

Michiko Yanigawa has straight black hair with bangs with a yellow barrette and square black glasses. She joined the club just so she has people to talk to. The technology club is full and she just so happens to record her dreams so... She has a large interest in robots and is the dorkiest dork to ever bork on this planet. Egon had a lot of interest in Michiko.

Egon named his character "Sir Zebra" but the game quickly found out that wasn't the case.

Ray Stantz is scared, because he's now talking about the game to his colleagues.

And also Jenny Moran for whatever reason. Jenny hates KiraKira Dream Club.

Expect this to be discontinued.