Breakfast

1. Over easy tide eggs and toast.

 Over easy tide eggs and toast

What you will need:

1-2 TidePods

2 Slices of bread

2 Tablespoons of butter

A toaster

A small frying pan

An oven

A small plate

Place one to two TidePods in a small frying pan. Set the oven to medium and place the frying pan on the stove. While your Tide eggs are cooking up, make sure your toaster is securely plugged in, then place the bread slices inside. If possible, make sure your toaster is on or close to 216 seconds for optimum browning. Get out your butter, and check on those Tide eggs, if you hear a nice soft sizzle, give them a flip. Once the toast is popped up, indicating they are browned, spread one Tablespoon of butter evenly on each piece. Then place them on the plate how you'd like. If you like your Tide eggs away from your toast, I suggest a larger plate for separation conveniences. If not, try the stacking method in the image above, though we only used one tide egg to show.

2. Forbidden Cereal

What you will need:

What you will need:

A medium bowl

A spoon

A 42 count container of TidePods

One bottle, your choice of Tide Laundry Detergent

Get your medium bowl out, and bring over your 42 count container. You can make this more than once, so if you already made this once you don't have to do this step, open the sealed container. Pour a ten or so TidePods into your medium bowl. Bring your choice of Tide Laundry Detergent, there are so many flavors to choose from. Uncap it if you haven't used it for other meals, please notice, you can drink a class of Tide Laundry Detergent without using TidePods. Even for a light refreshing snack. Pour as much as you need to counterbalance your TidePod cereal, and place your spoon inside the bowl. Don't waste your Tide Laundry Detergent if there's any left after eating, drink it, or if you are too full, give it to your friend or pet.

(Will continue, thank you if you read so far, and leave a heart or follow if you want more.)