Inkkii's saliva

Y/N POV:

This was an ordinary high school anime day you know, just, I don't really know how it works but. You know, so I was walking down the hall, past the classrooms and I noticed.. that beautiful pink hair.. and those light blue eyes, It was Inkkii-Chan she, just.. walked up to me.. and... whispered to me.. "HUEQTCHOO" she just spat on my ear.. my panties just got a little wetter, my legs felt weak I felt blessed by Jesus themself! 

I'm unsure why Inkkii Chan done this, she whispered to me "hhhhh" just breathing on my ear and she walked off saying nothing else.

And, a few hours later.. it happened again I was.. just.. in the same situation. I walked down the halls only to see, Inkkii Chan and her glory, again. This time, she walked up to me my mouth was wide open terrified of what she has to say now, she opened her mouth.. "HUEQTCHOO" she spat in my mouth, and... and.. she just.. said..

"You better keep that in your mouth.. bitch.. if you spit it out.. i'll report you on Xbox live its your new mouth wash, Y/N.."

I shiver, my back feeling all tingly, knowing.. Inkkii Chan just spat in my mouth. Oh god i'll never forget this day.. Inkkii Chan senpai I.. I don't know how to express this.. my panties ripped and i'm cumming everywhere "ohh.. my.."

oh.. i'll never forget this day.