Brunch

After waiting about half an hour, Josh and Ash finally came out of the kitchen with food. They each had a platter in hand, Josh's was stocked with meats, eggs, and toast. While Ash's was full of colorful fruits, veggies, and three cups of bright orange juice.
They set the platters on the grey coffee table in front of the couch.
"Dig in!" They said in unison
I looked to the food like a kid in a candy store not knowing where to start, but quickly I realize a flaw in this scenario. "What about you two?" I ask looking up at them. "You two have to eat. Sit your asses down, I'll get you guys plates." I say walking to the kitchen.
I walk back to see them eating the food. Josh has stuffed his face with a egg, bacon, and sausage sandwich and Ash followed by chowing down a BLT with some added egg.
I hand them the plates, "Here, you savages, hahaha." We sit, eat, and watch TV.
After finishing, we got a few blankets and cuddled up. We've been friends so long that this didn't make us uncomfortable at all. We sat there almost all day, which in my opinion was the best birthday ever, but when I looked at the clock, it was 5 o'clock, still somewhat early.
"Do we have any wine?" Asks Ash
"I don't think so. Why?" Responds Josh
"'Cause we should drink to celebrate!" She says.
I take a second to look at them both, "You guys know I dont drink, but what the hell, why not?! A glass of wine for my birthday doesn'tsound too bad" I get up and grab a coat, put on some slippers, grab my car keys, and look back at Ash doing the same, but Josh is still sitting on the couch, curled in the blanket.
"Let's go! You're coming with us!" I yell, grabbing him by the arm and dragging him to the door.
"I don't wanna. I was comfy." He whines
"Well it's my birthday and I say you're coming with!"
"Ugh, OK."
We walk down the stairs and out the door of the apartment building, to my car. On the drive to the store, we sing along to a song we all know too well.

Once I park close to the entrance of the store, we all get out of the car and into the store. We each grab a basket and split up, Ash head to the wine aisle since she has a knack for that, Josh goes to get some chips, and I head to get sweets and ice cream.
We all meet up at check out aisle, Ash shows up with 3 different wines, Josh turned the corner with not one, but two baskets of chips.
"Calm down, we're not having a party, man. Its just for us, remember?" I say.
He stops for a second and looks down at the baskets, "We need to restock anyway."
"Hurry up, guys! We're next in line." Says Ash as she walk up and lays her wine bottles on the conveyer belt.
We all put out stuff down and Ash pays with her debit card. We bag our goodies, walk out to the car, and drive home.