1 - The Heart Stirrer

This book is a romance fan fiction based on the blockbuster medieval fantasy series Game Of Thrones focusing on the scarred warrior, Sandor 'The Hound' Clegane. As much as this story follows Sandor's story as per the show, I'm making it clear that this is still a different story. It doesn't portray the Hound bringing a girl on his journey while he escaped Blackwater Bay, or saves a girl he meets while on his fleeing path. This is romance plot that focuses on Meela Stark and Sandor Clegane. I do not own any characters from Game of Thrones except for Meela Stark, Faye Hulda and Victor Boutayre.

There will be parts of this story which will include sexual themes and strong language as well as violence and can be triggering. Please read at your own discretion! You have been warned. I won't be giving any warning advices at the beginning or end of any chapters.

Any content that doesn't follow the Game Of Thrones in this book that is extracted, copied, manipulated, reused without permission from the author is unacceptable and can be charged/sued under plagiarism.

Thank you.

Some of the Reviews💋

"I absolutely LOVE your book. Just wanted to let you know I love your style of writing, it's so authentic and fascinating."

"I started reading this in class and nearly started to cry on chapter 17 : She was Wrath. I love your work and hope you keep it up. Thx for giving me something to look forward to xx."

"I'm really excited sorry if I'm sounding creepy but it's just that it's no so often do I find a book where it REALLY interests me and your book just did and I'm so happy."

"This story is so worth not getting my sleep😍."

"Love this book. I'm always so excited when you update and I can't wait till the next one. Your writing is so freaking good."

     "I love this book. Keep going with the good work."

Don't forget to vote and comment guys🖤

——————-—

I don't know what it's like to not have deep emotions, even when I feel nothing, I feel it completely.
-a.r. Asher

  Long would she knew, her life was cursed before her parents were even expecting her. She was merely a pink innocent baby, a daughter of Benjen Stark. His wife, Lady Faye believed the baby to be a blessing from the Seven to bestow her a child after years of trying.            

  Rumours had it that the  Lady Stark had previous miscarriages when they were expecting two sons. It was rather sad that the rumours were true. She struggled to give Benjen another child. Finally, it was said that she gave birth to a child after a solid decade of marriage.

She gave birth to a lovely little girl. She was named Meela Stark and she grew up to be a brilliant, lovely child. And life was thought to be perfect for the 3 of them. Or so they thought.

                         *********************
17 years later..

     She hated being a lady. All the sewing and the perfect posture and eating and ethics and being courteous wasn't her entirely. She instead preferred wearing a tunic and an armor and train everyday like how a soldier runs his life with the Stark boys.

  She sighs as she looks at the window. Bran was practising his archery, Jon and Robb alongside him, helping him train. She chuckled when she realised the boys were teasing Bran.