7 - The Maiden, Lover and Choices

Don't forget to vote and comment guys🖤

____________________________________

Her life changed when she realised the monster was protecting her.

Her sniffles had slowly quieted down. She was halfway gripping his arms when she dozed off, leaning on him.

   He carefully placed her on her bed but she only snuggled closer to him instead of her warm pillow.

   He felt his heart drop at her sudden action.
He pushed her hands away and she woke up, looking at him. Her eyes already starting to water.

'Shhh let me take off my armour alright?'
Meela never moved. She eyed him while he removed his armour. He gulped watching her watch him. Did she really want him to sleep next to her? He almost felt nervous under her stare, but he ignored it.

The bed had a shifting sound when he dropped himself next to her. Sensing his presence, she got closer and buried her face on his neck, her palms resting on his chest and it felt so foreign to him.

No woman had touched him the way she did. He should have roughly pushed her away but instead, he found himself wrapping his arm around her waist.

His lips formed a smile when he kissed her cheek. It was still red and puffy from the crying and he couldn't stop looking at her. Even when she was crying he had found her so beautiful to look at. He heard her little snores and saw that she had a light drool on the corners of her lower lip.

  He would be lying if he said she was pretty at that moment but he couldn't really take his eyes off her. His hands wouldn't stop tucking her hair, running down her cheeks and tracing her facial features.

He kissed her forehead. Then kissed it again. Then her cheeks, her nose, her cheeks again and her lips. She was still asleep but a smile formed on her face.

    He smiled, kissing her cheeks again. It was all new to him. But he found it so addicting to kiss her face and he did it quite a few times before settling down.

Deeply sighing, he peacefully slept that night.

......

Sandor had woken early before sunrise, not wanting the handmaidens to find their lady with the Hound.

The only thing running on his mind was that Meela shouldn't be caught by the handmaidens being seen sleeping with him.

The rumours would spread way too fast and he couldn't risk it. But he didn't want to leave her though.

She was sprawled on top of him. One leg on her bed and another wrapped on his waist, dangerously  above his cock. Her hands were on his chest and she looked so calm under her sleep.

    Her smallclothes were still on and he playfully smirked. Slowly he tried to remove them wanting to give her an orgasmic morning but he stopped his own actions.

   He remembered what would happen if her handmaidens had barged in. They would think their lady had a scandalous encounter and it will bring a bigger trouble.

   He sighed, brushing her long black locks.
Her warmth, her scent was too intoxicating for him. He found it so hard to move away from her not because of her sprawled on him, but because of his own willpower. He didn't want to leave her.

It took him a solid hour to get out of her bed.

   Kissing her forehead, Sandor left her chambers hoping the Heart Stirrer wouldnt remember what they did last night.