Love Blossoms!!!

I was really shocked when I heard that from her.... My heart stopped for a while and my eyes were filled with tears without my knowledge.... Everybody looked at me which made me to wipe off my tears quickly and faked a smile looking at them....

'Enaku Pudichirukku' she said while looking at that floor....

Arvinth wrapped his hands around my shoulder and whispered 'Congrats' to me.... I just smiled at him and then Anu and Aishwariya too wished me.... I just faked a smile to everyone and looked at Athulya with my shocked face while she just smiled at me.... My parents talked with her parents for a while and then decided themselves that engagement will be held after a month.... Then, we just decided to move to our house so that we all went near to the car.... When everybody was talking seriously with each other I found Athulya standing with her friends and her friends were talking something with her....

I slowly went near to her and when her friends looked at me they quickly moved away from there which made me to smile at them.... Then I looked at her simply while she was smiling looking at me....

'Why did you said okay to me? I told you right I can't live like what you're wishing' I said while looking at her sternly....

'How do you know what I wish?' She asked while looking at me folding her arms....

I looked at her bluntly and then looked at the floor.... She looked here and there and then held my hand slowly....

'I don't know why you are not working and all but now I'm really mad at you.... I was really mesmerized when I saw your photo that day that's why I accepted this ceremony to happen here.... I don't know why I liked you and for what but now I clearly know that no body can replace your place in my life' she said while holding my hand tightly....

I was just looking at her with my shocked and confused face.... She smiled looking at me and then let go my hand....

'You don't want to work like a machine for me and I don't want you to fill our house fully with money and all.... I Love You Anirudh' she said while looking directly into my eyes....

I was really shocked and surprised to hear that words from her.... I looked at her stunningly while she was just smiling at me.... She raised her eyebrows while looking at me which made me to blink my eyes several times.... She laughed looking at my activity and that's when Anu called me from behind....

I turned behind and looked at Anu who was looking at me and was calling me to come.... I was about to answer but Athulya dragged me and kissed me on my cheeks.... I looked at her with my surprised face while she just bites her tongue and ran inside the house quickly.... I smiled myself looking at her and then when I turned back I saw Anu who was standing there with her shocked face.... She looked at me without blinking her eyes and then slowly went and entered inside the car.... I hit my forehead with my palm and went towards the car.... I got inside the car and sat beside Anu smiling sheepishly..... She looked at me with her stern face and didn't even talked with me in the whole journey which made me to feel worried.....

We reached home and Anu just got inside the house and waited for me to enter inside.... I slowly entered inside the house and she quickly dragged me towards her room.... She locked the door and looked at me with her questioning eyes....

'Unaku Athulya va evlo naala theriyum?' she asked while looking at me angrily....

'Enaku theriyadhu Anu.... Ippo dhaan first time meet panrom' I said while looking at her innocently....

'Then how come she's kissing you this much affectionately' she said while looking at me confusedly....

'I don't know Anu.... She likes me very much and she just said like that only' I said while looking down smilingly....

'Oh! She likes you in the first meet itself ah?' She asked while smiling at me....

'No! Actually she saw my photo earlier itself that's why' I said while looking at her casually....

'So, She loves you and what about you?' She asked while looking at me raising her eyebrows....

'I don't know' I said while looking down on the floor...

'Why? What kind of answer is this? Yes or No?' She asked while looking at me bluntly....

'I can't say No but I won't accept the fact that is yes' I said while looking at her simply....

'You're too confused right?' She asked while looking at me fixedly....

I just nodded my head looking at her.... She sighed and looked down at the floor....

'Then, do one thing.... Tomorrow just go to her house and ask her for an outing' she said while looking at me with a warm smile....

'What? How come? What her parents will think about me? Even mom and dad won't accept this' I said while looking at her with my annoyed face....

'Why are you getting permission from everyone for this? Vitta Tamil Nadu full-ah outing porean-u poster adippa pola irukke' she said while looking at me with her weird look...

I pouted looking at her which made her pinch my cheeks playfully.... She smiled at me and then sat beside me on the bed....

'Naan amma kitta irundhu Athulya number vaangi tharean.... Wait! Already vechurukiya?' She asked while looking at me with her questioning face....

'Adhukulla epdi number vaanga mudiyum?' I asked while looking at her more innocently....

'Unna ellam namba mudiyadhu.... Athulya-ku kuptu naalaiku polaama-nu kelu okay solluva kuptu poiyu unaku okay-va nu paaru' she said while playing with her legs....

'Okay solluvaala?' I asked while looking at her with my innocent face....

'Solluva.... Irundhalum unaku konjam over dhaan' she said while looking at me sternly....

I smiled at her sheepishly and then got up from the place and went to my room.... I freshened up myself and changed my outfits.... I rested myself on the bed and closed my eyes in the tiredness but when I closed my eyes I can only see Athulya in front of my eyes.... I smiled myself looking at her and when I was admiring her seriously suddenly I felt like somebody is knocking at my room door.... I got up from the bed slowly and looked towards the door.... The door was in unlocked position only so I asked the person to get inside and slowly the room door twisted open.... I was really really shocked when I saw.......

To be continued....

A/N

How was the chapter buddies? Hoping that you guys liked it....

So, Who came inside Anirudh's room?

Why he was shocked?

Will Anirudh accept the marriage with Athulya?

Stay Tuned!