Sol Pechu Kekkadha Sundhariye!

I woke up early in the morning and sat on my bed itself for sometime with my eyes closed.... I relaxed myself for a while as the dream which I underwent yesterday was that much horrible.... I just opened my eyes and then got ready myself for a jog....

I went down and saw my dad who was about to go out for a jog.... I quickly went towards him and accompanied with him smilingly.... He looked at me with his shocked as after so long I'm accompaning with my dad for a jog.... He just smiled and then patted at my shoulder....

We two jogged for sometime and came back happily.... My dad was continuously making me to laugh by telling several things and I was really tired of laughing and jogging at the same time....

'Podhum pa... Idhukke mela ennala mudiyadhu' I said while chuckling at my dad....

'Adhu kullaya? Innum neraya irukke' he said while looking at me smilingly....

'Oh God! Ennala sathiyama mudiyala' I said while looking at him and then again started to laugh while thinking about all those things....

'Enna aachu inaiku? Appa-vum Paiyan-num ivlo sandhoshama irukinga' My mom asked while coming towards us with two cups of water....

I quickly took a glass of water and drank it which made my mom to look at me with her surprised face.... She just caressed my hair while raising her eyebrows looking at dad....

'Summa ella discuss pannitu vandhom... Adhukku dhaan ipdi' he said while looking at her smilingly....

'Ennadhu? Amma.... Vara vazhi full-a naan loosu maathiri sirichuttu vandhean theriyuma? Appa oru second kuda enna summa vidala... Sirichu sirichu mudiyala' I said while breathing heavily looking at my mom....

I got up from the couch quickly and then climbed up the stairs.... I went inside my room and locked the door smilingly.... I sat on my bed and that time I got a message notification which made me to took the phone from the table quickly.... I opened the message and my faded away when I saw that....

'Good Morning Love! Hoping that you'll be on time here.... Waiting for you! Come soon'

It was from Athulya and I just sighed while looking at that as it remembered of the today's event....

'Good Morning dear! Will be there on time'

I replied her back and then kept the phone aside.... I just relaxed myself for sometime and then got up from the bed.... I walked towards the washroom and took a hot shower which I badly need.... After that, I came towards my cupboard and searched for an outfit.... I quickly picked one as my cupboard is not that much full of clothes and that's what I need too....

I got ready myself and then checked myself while standing in front of the mirror for one last time.... I combed my hair and just smiled looking at myself.... I walked out from the room and straightly went down towards my mom reading newspaper....

'Mom... Naan kelamburean' I said while looking at her smilingly....

'Sollave illa?' She asked while looking at me confusedly....

'Ah! College-la reunion party ma.... Adhukku poitu vandharean' I said while looking at her casually....

'Oh! Breakfast saaptu po' she said while getting up from the couch....