Two

2
She died

Soo mi woke up to loud noise . To glass shattering . Not this again , she prayed that everything she heard was just noises in her head . She got up from bed and listened to her moms crying . She put her uniform on and combed her hair . Her dark black her fell perfectly beneath her shoulder . Any girl her age would put makeup on but her natural beauty would defeat makeup.

She went out her room slowly and saw bottles of alcohol laying on the table and on the floor . She looked at the atmosphere and saw her mom on the floor crying. What can she do about this ? Her father was already passed out on the floor .

« mom ? »
The aged woman looked at her daughter . Her face looked tired her body was weak she couldn't move a bone .
« my daughter go to school and don't think of me » her voice cracked .
And soo mi walked out the door .

She walked in the Daegu streets as she waited for her only friend. MIN YOONGI . Her one and only friend.

The one that got into fights because of her .
The one that took her in when her father kicked her out .
The one that protected her from all the street bastards at night .

She waited for him at the bus stop and he came . Why did he accept her as a friend when she has all these family problems, why did he ? Why did he stand up for her ? Why did he ?

« morning » he greeted her .
« morning yoongi » she responded .
« soo mi how did you sleep ? »
« I slept well thank you » she was tired and he was able to see this because between every word she yawned. A fight happened in the morning, her parents were fighting again .

« soo mi they are killing you , please come live with me I am begging you give them up already soo mi look at your state you can't even wake up and have normal breakfast » yoongi looked at her as if he was a mountain standing tall , he moved his hand to her face and wiped her tears with his thumbs .

« yoongi I cant who will help my mother with work , what will my father say after all this happens ? Yoongi I have to stay there , I am dying on the inside I am playing with fire to keep my mom safe , I am sorry » she spoke slowly and effectively she hated how she had to refuse his offer .

They both waited for the buss in silence.

« SOO MI this is your last year as a student in this school would you like to fail my class and not graduate and go to college? » her math teacher looked at her and shouted .

« no sir »

she slowly stood up and bowed and remained like that for a minute . That was a rule be lazy bow down for a minute . Her back hurt because the day before she had to wash and scrape the whole floor .

After a minute her teacher dismissed her and continued his class . She jotted all type of notes onher spare copybook.

At lunch she met with yoongi .

Yoongi came from a very wealthy Family he almost had everything he wanted , a big house , big cars , and even big rings . He had it all . Girls chased after him but he still choose soo mi . He even had a room just for his clothing . Yoongi always wanted to be a rapper but his father denied it and wanted him to follow his steps .

« Eat something I got you food » he pushed her tray so it landed in front of her eyes. .
« thank you yoongi I wouldn't know what I would do without you honestly » She talked to him as she chew on the piece of chicken.
« come to my house after school we need to talk about something please » he begged .
And she nodded.

She walked home to pack herself some clothing items so she can leave . Her head hung down as she walked to her house . She got to the door and pulled her keys out . She unlocked the door and a stinging smell hit her .

Blood

She walked slowly as she stopped dead her mother of the floor stabbed.

« eomma wake up , eomma » she put her hand on her heart realizing she could not make it . Her father came out of the door and his right hand held a knife the one he stabbed her with .

She was scared she didn't know what to do , don't move is what she heard don't dare to walk away he said . She cant stay here anymore. She sprinted to the door as fast as she could.

« SOO MI YOU BITCH COME HERE »

She ran as fast as she could as she look at her hands . Blood . Yoongi . I . Need . To . Find . Yoongi . She ran to his house as fast as she could . As she ran she fell more she scraped her knees a couple times until she got to his house .

When she got to her destination she pressed the door bell more then a thousand times she was now able to hear yoongi scream but she didn't give up .

She collapsed onto him as he opened the door and he had to hold her torso so she won't fall . He closed the door and looked at her miserable state . Bloody hands , bloody face , bloody knees .

She sat in a ball in the corner and sobbed more like cried her eyes out . Yoongi slowly walked towards her thinking she is a murderer or something.

« soo mi w- what is all this blood? » his voice changed it was as if he was scared of his own friend .

« e-om-m-a i-s d-d-ead » she managed to say . Yoongi slowly knelt down beside her and stroked her hair he put an arm around her and asked for her to calm down . The moment his palms touched her shoulders she calmed down , as if it was MAGIC.

————————
I love this chapter
Hope you like it
Please comment vote share