Midori...Seriously...?

A/N: Does Midori ever go to class...? (Note: I take no credit because I found this from a comic on the internet which gave me the idea.)

It was 8:30 p.m and class has started...

Sensei Kano was about to start class until noticed that one student was missing from attendance.

Kano: Has anybody seen Midori? I don't think he's set foot in this classroom this entire semester!!

None of the students answered until Pippi Osu raised his hand.

Kano: Yes Pippi.

Pippi: Umm...Sensei Kano...Midori is up there.

He raised his hand towards the ceiling.

Sensei Kano's eyes went wide and stare in horror before putting his hand on his mouth.

Kano: O-Oh...I think I understand. He was one of the victims of the tragic string of murders plagueing our school. My apologies.

Kano-Sensei looked down in guilt remembering the murders that's taking place at their school. The police, other teachers, martial arts students, and the student council still haven't found the culprit.

However...Pippi shook his head.

Pippi: Oh! No Sensei. He's literally up there...On the rooftop...

Midori was indeed the rooftop texting YandereDev with his emails and looking at porn....

😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐

Midori: YANDEREDEV! YANDEREDEV! WHEN WILL YOU RESPOND TO MY EMAILS?!! It's Me! Your biggest fan, MIDORI GURIN!!!

Kano-Sensei blinked before face-palming.

Kano: Why am I not surprised??? (How is that boy even still in school?)