Part 52: Because I Love You

"Tom

"Tom....?" you called after Tom.

"Yesssss?" he said, walking down the hall, in a high pitched voice, clearly mocking you.
You grabbed your panties and his t-shirt and pulled them on, following him down the hall.

"Tomorrow?!" you must have looked panic stricken because as soon as he saw you, he burst out laughing.

"Y/N, relax." He nodded at the kettle in his hand, "Want one?"

You shook your head, climbing onto one of the stools, watching him make his tea. Tom, in his Calvins, in your kitchen, being Betty Homemaker was something you could feast your eyes on all day. The boy was simply delicious. You felt that familiar stirring.

"But they know about me, right? I mean, about, you know, the age difference?" you asked eyeing his ass as he looked through your cupboards for sugar. I got something sweet for you, you thought. Jesus, Y/N, you're going to break the boy. Give him a moment.

"I haven't mentioned it, no," Tom shrugged, turning around to look at you while he stirred his tea.

You hung your head and groaned.

"Tom, you can't just spring that on them. It's going to be so awkward and they're going to think you're crazy for being with me and your mom is going to hate me and - and," you started rambling, getting increasingly anxious about the whole thing.

Truth was Jason's mom never liked you. She was kind of a hateful bitch actually, always thinking her son could do so much better, like he was some fucking prize. Even worse she and Jason would gang up on you anytime there was a dispute of some kind. When the topic of grandkids came up, she was sure to lecture you on a woman's place and how awful it was to choose a career over family. Thank god you dodged that bullet. Can you imagine being responsible for the spawn of that asshole?

You continued, "and you're dad's going to be like. 'What the fuck, son?' and and-"

"Darling, darling, darling shhh," Tom hushed you, laughing. He walked over and hugged you, trying to calm you down.

"Don't worry. They know you're older, okay? Better, hmm?" He was looking at you like you were some lunatic that needed appeasing. Guess he wasn't too far off.

You pulled away and narrowed your eyes at him.

"They do?"

Tom shrugged, "Yes, the topic has come up. They don't know exactly how old you are, but ...they know you're older. Fair enough?"

You sighed, "You know I'm going to be a mess until it's all over with."

He nodded, "I'm aware," then took your hands. He stood in front of you, you on the stool, eye level with his pecs. Yummy, you thought, but looked up at his eyes.

"It means a lot to me, Y/N," he said seriously, "I know it's not easy for you and I truly appreciate you doing this for me. My family is everything to me and I want to share that with you."

He looked down at his hands holding yours then looked back up into your eyes and said,

"Because, I love you."