Part 84: Pregnant

YOU: We've been living together for two days and he's already so comfortable, he doesn't feel the need to wash one dish

YOU: We've been living together for two days and he's already so comfortable, he doesn't feel the need to wash one dish. Did you see me drag him on Instagram?

  Did you see me drag him on Instagram?

CELIA: You're just a neat freak, Y/N. I'm sure he's not that bad...yet 😬
YOU: lol he's just a dirty little boy toy 😏.

Your phone suddenly rang. Celia was Skyping you now. You answered it confused.

"Whaddup?" you asked.

"I didn't want to tell you through text. I'M PREGNANT!!" Celia screamed.

Tom walked through the front door and tossed his keys on the counter. You gave him a smile and quick wave.

"Pregnant!!" you laughed incredulously, "Wow."

Tom's head jerked up at you. His eyes were wide and his hand flung to the back of the stool, like he had to steady himself.

You saw his reaction and laughed even louder. Poor thing practically broke a sweat.

"Wow, Celia, that's wonderful news," you put the phone against your chest and shook your head at Tom mouthing the words, "Not me."

He put his hand on his over his heart all dramatically and closed his eyes. You rolled your eyes and looked back at your phone.

"It's a wonder your vagina hasn't fallen off," you teased.

"Don't be gross, Y/N," she made a face.

"I'm just fucking with you. You know I'm happy for you. Can we get a girl, this time?"

"Yeah, I'll try my best," she replied mockingly, "Okay, I'll let you go. I know your dirty little boy toy is there."

You looked at Tom and grimaced.

"Thanks for that," you said sarcastically, "He totally heard you. Bye"

You put your phone down and walked over to Tom, giving him a welcoming kiss.

"How was the meeting?" you asked, taking a seat on a stool.

"Good, good," he said, walking to the fridge to retrieve a couple of beers.

"Celia's pregnant?" he asked, handing you a beer and leaning on the counter across from you.

"Right? Number four...Christ." You shook your head, taking a sip.

"My mom has four," he smiled.

"Right...sorry," That was awkward. The air felt a bit thick, what with that big elephant in the room. You decided to just put it out there.

"Okay, just because, in case... well," you stammered. Talk much, Y/N?

Tom's brow creased in confusion.

"Are you okay?" he chuckled at you.

"I don't want kids," you said quickly, "like ever, so...no worries," you took another swig of your beer, eyeing him. You couldn't tell what he was thinking...for once.

He took another sip, watching you.

"What?" you said, feeling your cheeks blush from his stare.

"Dirty little boy toy?" he asked, raising his eyebrows with a scolding look. He seemed to want to skip over the whole reproducing talk. That was fine with you.

"She's got like...pregnancy brain," you started laughing, backing away from him, because he had that look like he was going to pounce.

"Y/N..." he came around the corner.

"What?! She doesn't know what she's saying!" you continued laughing, holding your hands up defensively.

He took you beer from your hands knocked it back, finishing it.

"Dude, that's my beer..." you pouted.

"Our beer," he corrected. His phone started buzzing incessantly. You looked down the front of him.

"Is that your phone in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?" you smirked.

"I'm always happy to see you, darling," he winked and pulled his phone out, sitting down on the sofa. You curled up next to him and rested your head on his shoulder.

"Did you.....? Oh I see," he frowned slightly.

"What?" you said peering at his phone screen. He had his Instagram open and was looking at your latest post. There were almost nearly a thousand comments.

You pulled your phone out to see for yourself. You didn't know any of these people and their comments were so harsh:

random_bitch1: You deserve better than her 😘
random_ho2: Ew, I saw her in the Daily Mail. She's a dog.
random_slag3: Dump that bitch. You can be my boyfriend, Tom 😍😍😍

You know, real nice shit like that.

You just kind of stared at your phone, you cheeks burning. Tom could see you were upset and put his arm around you.

"You can't let it get to you. That's the first thing," he sighed, leaning his head back against the cushions.

"And how do you do that exactly?" you asked, looking up at him. You were trying to shake the feeling, but fuck, these people got into your head.

"I'll get back to you. I'm still working on that myself."