CHAPTER[TWO]

"Hey" said a girl I didn't even know.
"Hey..." I replied back.
"And who simple might you be??" She said.
"I'm Vanessa."
"Well nice to meet you Vanessa I'm Emily."
"Oh and don't let Andy get to you,he is always grumpy and mean."
"Oh okay..."
"Now com on let's introduce  you into everyone." She squealed taking my hand,and leading me to the girls tent.It was shaped like one of them Indian tribe tents,which meant I had to duck down from my head getting hit by a steal pole.

"Girls?? I'd like all of you too meet Vanessa."
I gave a little wave at all of them.
"Hi Vanessa." A girl with ginger hair approached me.
"I'm Dakota"
"Ohhhhh I love your accent" Another girl walked towards me."
"Thanks??" I replied not sure what to say.
"So what part of the world are you from Vanessa." Dakota said,"I was born in Britain but my family had to move to America to get to these camps."
"Wow you have came a long way!" The girl from earlier said. "Oh my god I am so sorry I forgot to introduce myself I am maya!" "It's fine honestly maya"
"I do to that we are going to be besties!" Maya said.
"Guys who is this" A voice spoke from behind me. "Oh chloe this is Vanessa she originally came from Britain but came over here,for the camps."
"Hi chloe" I said
"Hey" she wandered off to sit on her bed.I climbed to get on top of my bed.I took out a picture of my family me,my mum,dad and my big brother James."Is that your family" Someone spoke.I looked up to see Dakota staring up at me."Yeh" I replied back.Putting the photo away quickly and sliding it under my pillow.I took a picture of scrawny and kissed and slid it under my pillow,next to the other ones."Girls"Emily shouted "It's lunch time"Everyone started to get off their beds,I climbed down my bunk and headed out of the tent.

Hi everyone I don't how this is so u know I will update this tomorrow but I have school on Monday so I will probably write it after that so I hope you enjoy this Amy xxxxxxx