CHAPTER[THREE]

We finally got to the canteen,the place was covered with smashed windows,and bricks.But Then I thought it was only just a camp and to be honest it could off been a lot worser.We sat down at the back off the canteen.
"HELLO"Chloe shouted while waving her hand up and down.
"CHLOE! They will come when they are ready,now let's just wait patiently girls."
"So Vanessa what was it like leaving Britain to come here?"
"Well Dakota it is different but in s good and bad way,my brother went to France to go to those camps.They are apparently nicer."
"Why didn't you go with him?"Dakota replied back.
"Because I thought American would feel more at home."I replied with a year dripping down my face.
"And did it?"She replied Calmly to comfort me.

"Hello would you like to order?"
A voice came out of nowhere.
Me and Dakota turned round to see...

"A ROBOT!" I stuttered.
"Well it isn't the 21st century anymore Vanessa."Emily replied back with a sensible manner.
"I know it's just that I'm not use to seeing a robot wearing a,whatever that is? Taking your order."I replied back staring at the robot with his notebook in his hand.
"Oh this is a thong"He replied
"Robots wear them all the time."
"They do??"I asked
"Yes they do now we would like to order."Emily said butting in so the robot couldn't finish.
She gave me the stare off "we will talk about this later"So I agreed.

"I would like a double tower burger,with no cheese please"Chloe said handing the "robot" the menu.
I watched him move to write it down as his arms moved in adjustment.
"And I'll have a salad"
"Salad??"I questioned Her no even knowing I did,my eyes were focused on this piece of metal,taking our orders.
"Yes,I'm vegan"she replied
"Oh..." I said making the conversation even more awkward.
"Vanessa what would you like?"Emily asked.I kept my eyes on the robot.
"VANESSA!!"Emily shouted
While giving me a smile at the end.
"Um I'll have the,umm steak please.
"And I'll the cheeseburger please"Emily said handing him the menu.He walked back to the kitchen,I kept a good eye on his feet as he walked into the doorway.
"VANESSA"Emily shouted
Making me startle.
"What?"
"You don't know anything about robots you could have gotten yourself killed,you know they kill foreigners in these camps right."
"Im sorry"I replied back to her
"It's fine,just act normal when he comes out."Emily replied with a smile.
"Here you go ladies,one salad for you"
"Thank you"Dakota said tucking into her meal.
"One double tower burger,with no cheese for you.
"Thank you"
"Here is your steak"
"Thanks??"I replied quickly
"And best to last here is your cheese burger"
"Thank you"Emily said while giving him a smile.
"I hope you enjoy"he said turning back to the kitchen,taking a sneaky look at me before entering the door way.

"Omg this is so good,omg"
"Chloe you are a pig look at yourself you even have it in your hair and all over the floor."Emily said while moving a few spaces up next to me.
"To good though"
"Well I guess that's that then."Emily said picking up Her burger.

"Sorry im late guys but there is something I need to show you."

"MAYA!!" Dakota screamed
"What is it??"I asked
"I'll show you later but it is something no one else can know
about only us."

We all agreed

I think this is better than my last chapter but anyway I'll try to get chapter four done tomorrow and if I don't I will do it at the weekend amyxxxxx