Chapter 1

Chapter 1...

I left my house with my Umbreon. My Umbreon following me. I sighed and looked at Red's house. I have been developing a crush on him. I looked at my Umbreon. Umbreon was looking at Red's house as well. I looked at my gramps's lab. I kept looking and looking around Pallet Town. I sighed and looked at a letter I was gonna put in Red's mailbox.

I put the letter in Red's mailbox and walked away. I lived in Pallet Town with Red for years. I had a secret. And that secret was that I had feelings for Red. But I never told him because I'm afraid of how he will react. We would see each other late at night. I feel like if he rejected, I would break into a million pieces.

I decided that if I do confess, I better keep myself calm at all times. The reason I said this because sometimes I fail to control my emotions. I sighed and walked into my house. I have to go to Viridian City for my gym leader duties. I met a trainer named Gold. Gold was very kind to his Pokemon.

Too bad that I lost to him just like how I lost to Red. I felt weak because of that. I felt hurt by it. I sometimes wonder to myself if I am weak or am I strong. None of that matters now. There was no reason for me to wonder about those type of subjects. I wanted to tell my parents that I love Red. But I was scared to do this kind of move. I feel like a wuss because of that.

But...here we go...

I opened the front door to my house. I looked out a window to see Red getting the mail and walking back into his house, blushing. I sighed. I walked into my parents's room. Before I did, I took 2 steps back. I'll tell them at night.

7:34 PM...

I decided to tell my parents. I walked into my mom and dad's room. I explained to them my feelings for Red. They listened quietly. They made faces when I explained my love for Red. After I finished...the results was terrible.

"How could you fall in love with a boy?!" My father yelled at me. I flinched at this. "How could you, Green?! How could you?!" My mother said. I kept feeling my heart burn at this. I felt anger in me. I decided to run out of my house. I ran out of my house and very far away from Pallet Town. I felt sick and angry at my mom and dad's reaction.

Red was looking for me with a smiling face but he did not find me. I was too angry to go back to Pallet Town.

I felt angry, sick, and scared. But the most of all, I felt sad. Mom and Dad disapprovee my feelings towards Red. I sighed and kicked a nearby rock. I waited for it to be 8:00 PM. I sighed and walked off. It was useless. I walked to Viridian City to complete my duties as a gym leader.

8:00 PM...

My parents probably didn't want me back at the house. I sighed. They were probably gonna disown me because I was...you should know. "Well...I don't know what to do." I said to myself. I saw a nearby bench and sat down. I saw a wandering Eevee. It looked kind of cute. It jumped on my lap. I sighed and petted her head. And yes, I said it was a she. Because the Eevee was a girl.

She made cute sounds as I petted her head. It looked like it wanted to be with me. So I caught her in a pokeball. Once she settled in, I smiled at her pokeball. "Hi, there." I said to her pokeball. Her pokeball nove around a little. I smiled and let her loose. She jumped on my arm and made a cute growl while she was smiling. I laughed.

I wondered about what I'm gonna evolve her to. An Eevee has many forms to evolve into. Just then, she and I heard an explosion and people screaming. I ran to where it was coming from. It was coming from Viridian City!

I ran and saw a massive fire in the city. There were a bunch of firefighters, trying their best to put out the fire with the hose. I was really horrified to see this sight. I pulled out Gyarados and he helped put out the fire. The fire was really massive. It injured many people. Nobody died.

I looked at the burned spots. I saw no signs of arson. So whoever started the massive fire must have used a Fire-type Pokemon to start the fire. I looked around. Many children were crying as their parents comforted them. Red ran in and saw the burned spot. I saw houses burned down. Thank god people that were in the burned houses managed to escape before they can meet their bad end.

"Oh my god..." Red said while covering his mouth with his hands. Red was in shock. I was in shock as well. The gym was also burned down. That was I was shocked about the most. The trainers were able to get out. But I was very shocked to see that the city was burned down. I looked around and saw a hat. It had a big red R on it. I realized what this hat was. It was a Team Rocket hat.

I realized that Team Rocket was the one who caused the fire. Gold flew in with his Togekiss. "What happened?" Gokd asked to me. "Team Rocket caused a massive fire on Viridian City." I replied to him. When Gold looked at the damage, he was very shocked to see the damage done by the massive fire.

"Things are not gonna be happy now that Viridian City is burned down." Gold whispered to me. I nodded. Which makes me wonder. Was Gold right? Or was Gold wrong? I should not look for answers.

Midnight...

I was back at my house. I snucked in actually. I got my stuff. I jumped out of my window. Of course, I left a note before leaving. Until, I heard a helicopter. I then saw a light being shined on me. It was so bright that I had to cover my eyes.

After squinting my eyes to see who was in there, I saw the one controlling it was Mario. "M-Mario?" I said. "Green! It's been a while!" Mario said to me. I nodded. "What's going on?" I asked to him. "Ever since the Viridian City fire, people had been yelling to go to war against Team Rocket. Would you like to come with us?" Mario said.

I looked around. I looked to see Red come out of his house, along with his mother. I saw my little sister come out along with Mom, Dad, and Gramps. I looked around. I nodded at Mario. "I will come along." I said in a determined tone. Red then ran to me. He kissed me. "Please don't do this." Red said in a tearful tone. He had tears in his eyes. I wiped them off. "Don't worry, Red. I will come home safe." I said to Red. He nodded.

"Please be careful!" My little sister said. Mom was crying. Dad was comforting her. I jumped in the helicopter. I saw that Red was crying as well. "Please come home safe! I'll be waiting for you!" Red yelled to me. I nodded.

My Pokemon was also with me. I was entering myself in a very dangerious challenge. And that was a war.

Mom and Dad waved goodbye. But why would they care now? They refused to accept that I was in love with Red. So why the hell would they care if I leave? This is something I don't have the answer for.

And the helicopter drove away from Pallet Town.