Chapter 2

Chapter 2...
Italic = Whisper or thought

As the helicopter drove off, it's like Pallet Town was fading away from Kanto. I lived in Kanto and now I was going into war against Team Rocket.

I sat in a seat along with a person. I looked at the person I was sitting next to. He had blond hair. He was wearing a black jacket, black pants, and he had red shoes with black ties on it. "Um...hi." I said to him. That was stupid of me to say that. But it seemed to get his attention, because he turned to look at me. "Huh? Oh, hi." He said to me. "I'm Green. What's your name?" I said to him. Again, that was stupid of me.

The boy's face began to have a small smile. "My name? Oh, it's Gladion." He said to me. "Gladion. I'll remember that." I said to him. He nodded. Me and Gladion began to chat. I told him I was from Kanto while he told me he was from Alola. While we were chatting, I saw...Gold? He decided to come as well?

I saw that he was chatting with another boy. This boy had black hair and blue eyes. "Hey, Gold!" I said to him. Gold noticed and waved. The boy then turned to look at me and Gladion.

"Hey, Green!" Gold said. The boy smiled at me, even though I didn't know him. "Hey, Green! I want you to meet Elio! Elio, meet Green!" Gold said. So the boy's name was Elio? Wow. "Nice to meet you, Green!" Elio said. He shaked my hand. I shaked his hand back in return. "Nice to meet you too, Elio." I said to him. Gladion smiled and shaked Gold's hand and introduced himself to Gold as well as Gold introduced himself to Gladion. Two boys with brown hair noticed and smiled at us.

"Hi! I heard you are the new person!" One of the boys said to me. I nodded at him. "My name is Black!" He said to me. He pointed at the boy next to him. "And that's Blake!" He said. Blake waved happily at me. I waved back. I saw another boy. He was looking out. He had yellow hair and orange eyes. Blake noticed and turned to look who I was looking at.

"Oh...him. His name is Barry. He never talked to anyone." Blake said to me sadly. Touya heard it. "Oh, yeah...I forgot. When Barry got on, he never said a word at all." Touya said to me. "Oh..." I said in a worried tone. I never knew that Barry could be this quiet. I sighed. We finally reached our destination. I took a look out a window. It was...a very nice house actually. There was guards of course, duh. But they did not look very happy at ALL.

Mario explained about what we do in the house. "We are not here to play around. We are here to train. There is a lot of training rooms. Also, you may also have free time." Mario explained. We got off the helicopter and walked into the big house. I saw rooms of archery, sword training, etc. "You all will sleep in separate rooms." Mario explained.

I felt regret coming here.

Just regret.

Regret...

I sighed. I know I have to stay here until the war is over, which won't be after the Viridian City fire. I guess people of Viridian City were too angry that they decided to declare war as Team Rocket did as well. There was also a training room for Pokemon as well. All of us released our Pokemon for them to go to their training room. Just then, a man that looks exactly like Mario came in. But he was different. Sure he was wearing the same outfit as Mario was, but he was wearing a green hat with a L on it. He had a green shirt instead of a red shirt in the overalls.

"Why, if it isn't Luigi, my bro!" Mario said to Luigi happily. Luigi laughed. "Hey, bro!" Luigi said to Mario happily. He looked at us. "Well, if it isn't the members of the troop!" Luigi said. We all nodded, even I did. I looked at Barry. He also nodded but very quietly.

I sighed. I felt really worried about Barry. He felt like he showed no emotions. Barry then looked at me. He shook my hand. He whispered to my ear, which sended a shiver down my spine. "Meet me in the archery training room. We'll talk." Barry whispered to me. I nodded. Barry comprehended and he knew I was gonna meet him in the training room.

After explaining the whole thing...

We went into our rooms. My room was Room 29. I was next door to a boy named Lucas to the left. His room was Room 28. I was shocked to hear who was the next door to the right. I was next door to Barry. His room was Room 30. Before we went into our room, Mario explained we were allowed to go to the training rooms anytime, as long as it is not at midnight.

5 hours later...

We arrived at the house at 3:45 AM in the morning. Now it was 8:45 AM. I heard a door open. I looked out to see it was Barry walking into the archery training room. I decided that once he was in there, I would make my move. I was scared of what he was gonna do to me. Was he gonna hurt me? Was he gonna befriend me? Is he gonna say mean things to me? I sighed. He was in there finally. I made my move and walked into the archery training room. It looked really nice. It had targets and bows that came with the arrows.

I saw Barry. "I been waiting for you..." He turned around. "Green." He finished his sentence. My eyes widened. How did he knew my name?! Must have he heard me, Black, and Blake? "Um...What did you need to see me for...?" I asked very nervously. Barry quietly chuckled. He came up to me and whispered to my ear...

"I need to tell you a secret about myself..."