Chapter Twelve

I woke up the next morning of the sofa. Sherlock was next to me, one of his legs draped over the shoulder rest. His arm was wrapped around my waist. With our positions, moving or getting up was not an option with out waking the other. Not only am I stuck here for a few more hours, Moriarty is probably wondering where I am. But before long I felt a face nuzzle into my neck.

"Good morning, love." Sherlock murmurs. I turn around to face him and kiss his cheek.

"Good morning to you too." I flatten my hair and try to get up but the detective pulls me back down. "Uh, Sherlock, I have to go back and get my clothes, we have to get Moriarty today." He just groans in response and I laugh.

"Why are you laughing?" His face is screwed up, which makes me want to laugh harder.

"Because, you won't get up, which is rare for you!"  I muster up all the strength I have and pull Sherlock up from the couch. Once he balances himself the detective walks off to his room. More than likely to change. "Sherlock! You can't run from you girlfriend! Maybe I wanted to give you a good morning kiss!"

When Shirley returns from his room I grab his shirt and push him against a wall, pressing my lips against his. I felt him relax and deepen the kiss by pulling me closer to him. We both notice footsteps heave up the stairs but I really don't care. The door swings open to reveal a shock John Watson. What ever he was carrying fell to the ground and his mouth was opened wide.

"Erm, am I interrupting something?" I pull away from Sherlock, who groans (again) and reaches over to grab what John dropped. "Oh, thanks Sherlock."

"Sorry you had to see that.." I mutter apologetically. The blogger hugged me.

"It's alright, Lynn. At least I didn't catch you two at it." He had managed to say. Then the doctor chucked a bag of clothes at me. "Here, I thought you'd want these."

"Oh, thanks, John! You saved me quite a bit of trouble!" I started to riffle through the bag looking for the basics, socks, underwear, jeans and a shirt. It takes about five minutes to find everything. I look over to the skull and notice a Cluedo board stuck on the wall with a knife through it. "Uh, Sherlock? Why is there a stabbed Cluedo board on the wall?"

"John and I were playing and when I deduced the victim had killed himself John went berserk and told me that wasn't possible, so instead of stabbing John, I stabbed the board." John pinches the bridge of his nose and sighs.

"No, Sherlock, I didn't go berserk. I just told you that it wasn't possible!" I roll my eyes and head off to the bathroom to take a shower. Moriarty is probably wondering where I am and what I'm doing. Not good. Once I undress I hope into the warm shower. I was thinking about tonight, but was interrupted by someone walking into the bathroom.

"What the-?" I exclaim peaking my head out. The detective stood there and started brushing his teeth. "Sherlock! Get out!"

"I'm busy." Oh my God, he is so difficult.

"Um, I am too! Kinda showering here." He shrugs his shoulders and continues to brush his teeth. Then moving to his hair. It takes him a good fifteen minutes to finish his hair brushing process. "Does it really take you fifteen bloody minutes to brush your hair, or do you just feel like being perverted?"

"What if I said both?" He smiled one of his rare smiles and it made me laugh.

"I'd slap you, but then kiss you."  I try to shoo him out but he won't budge. "You know, I can always have John drag you out of the bathroom? JOHN!" Minutes later the door clicks open and John covers his eyes.

"Yes? What's so important that you need me?" I sigh and gesture to Sherlock.

"Mister Holmes here won't get the HELL OUT!" I had my robe on and was trying to push the tall man out of the small room, but I was having no success "Please will you help me John?"

"Yeah, I suppose." The blogger tackled Sherlock and pinned him to the ground. I tried to suppress a laugh but I didn't do too well. "Now, Sherlock, I can break your arm, but if you don't want me to, stop peeping on your damn girlfriend! Will you please wait until to night or until I leave to let your sexual mind take over?" I giggle and receive a glare from the detective.

"Fine, I'll leave." John let go of him and pushed him out the door, closing it behind the two. They never let my life become dull.

-----------------------

It was a couple hours later when we decided it was time to take down Moriarty. We'd be meeting on another rooftop, surprise, surprise. I swear when It comes to creativity these idiots let me down most of the time.

"Why the hell are you going on another roof? Do you guys have a thing for faking your deaths a lot?" I blurt out. Oops, definitely didn't mean to say that aloud.

"No actually, but from what I can tell, you think we lack creativity, but you won't think that tonight." Sherlock looked up from his laptop and chuckled.

"Erm, what?" No response. Typical. Sherlock and his damn codes.

"When you see how we're going to handle Moriarty. Obviously." The detective mutters that last part but for some reason my anger gets the best of me.

"Well are you going to tell me?" I grab him by the shirt and push him into the back of his chair.

"Nope." I turn my head toward  the desk where John was currently sitting. His face shows he's amazed by my sudden ability to over power people.

"You are so bloody lucky I'm your girlfriend." What the hell is wrong with me? Why am I doing this.

"What if I wasn't your lover? Hmm?" I move my face so that Sherlock and I are centimetres away from one another.

"I wouldn't do this." I kiss Sherlock really quick and let go of him. "I'd be punching you in the face like a normal person does to an arse like you, William." I know that bothers him, so I play that card.

"Why are you even angry at me?"

"Erm, I don't know." I collapse into John's chair, running my fingers through my long darkish hair. "I really don't know."

------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed this new chapter. I can't wait to make a sequel! Speaking of books, I'm having a lot  trouble thinking of stuff for my other book.I'm seriously thinking about abandoning it. What do you think.... anyways, I'll talk to you guys later. -AM