Dream Telling and another Reunion

Hermione's POV
"Dracoooo!!! Dracooo!!!!!!!" I wine shaking my husband awake.
"What?!?!?!?" Draco groans.
"I had a dream. It was when you saved me from McLaggen. Then when you comforted at the Yule Ball. Best days ever." I whisper, fingering his hair, smiling.
"Yeah...I love you!" Draco say then kisses me passionately. I kiss back.
Then there is a knock at the window. Draco pulls away and gets up.
"Ohhh, you made me cold!!!" I whine. He chuckles but then his face called and becomes stormy.
"What's wrong Dragon?" I ask worried.
"My mother had invited us to the Malfoy Family Reunion. We are not going." Draco replies.
"Why?" I ask, sitting up now.
"Because they will just look down their noses at us like we're the dirt under their feet." Draco says coming and sitting next to me.
"Well theta prove them that we are not. And go. We'll take the children and annoy them by showing up. We'll show them whose better." I say then give a peck on the cheek, I then proceed to get and go into the bathroom.
After getting ready for work I go down and find Draco making breakfast Sky and us. I smile as he hands me a cup of tea. He puts the breakfast of crepes and yogurt with orange juice for Sky, his favorite. I get some baby food out for Leo.
"Sky we have an announcement. This weekend we are going to my family's Family Reunion. We'll pull your siblings out of school for the three days and we all will go together. It's in Wales."Draco says looking at Sky who smiles widely and starts bouncing in his seat, Leo laughs like he understands.
"We'll all have fun. Does that sound like fun?" I ask Sky.
"Yes! Fun!!! Lots of fun!!!" Sky says smiling.
We finish breakfast then I hand Leo to Draco, it's just a boys day today. Then I grab my bag and my wand. I give all three of my lovely boys a kiss then apperate to my office building. I own a business company in Paris. It's for both muggles and magic folk. I love my job. I just released a new clothing line called Cherish. Is a spunky yet elegant collection.
Today I am just putting the finishing touches on my clothes so they can be sent out in the runway tonight.
Life is truly grate!