The Malfoy Reunion

Sky's POV
Today Mummy and Daddy are taking me and Cai, Eo, Andi, and orpi, to a 'amily union. I'm esited.
Hermione's POV
We just picked up the twins and Cassi from Hogwarts and are now apperateing to the Hotel. Which Draco says that his family has booked out the whole entire hotel. We apperate in front of the grand doors of the Snakes Empire a vary expensive and prestigious hotel. We walk in and are greeted by Narcissa.
"Draco! Hermione! And my grand babies!!!!!" Narcissa exclaims giving each of a a hug and kiss on the cheek.
"Hi Narciss. How are you?" I greet the kind motherly witch.
"I'm good. You guys look great. Come the family has started to gather in the gardens." Narcissa replies then leads us outside into a massive garden that had multiple people in it.
"Draco!!!!!!!" An elderly woman exclaims hugging him.
"Hello Grandma." Draco returns the hug.
This must me Narcissa's mother. They look alike.
"Who is this beautiful lady?" She asks.
"This is my wife Hermione." Draco says wrapping his arm around my waist.
"Hermione Granger?!?" The woman asks, alarmed, she steps back.
"Yes. And these are our kids. Cassiopeia she's 18, Andromeda and Scorpious who are 12, Leo who isn't one yet, and Sky who is 7." I say smiling sweetly.
Her eyes widen and she visibly cringes. I just roll my eyes slightly.
"Is Grandfather here?" Draco asks. "Yes." She nods but then quickly walks away.
"Mother, is father's parents here?" Draco asks Narcissa.
"Yes but be careful." Narcissa says before plastering on a smile and walks away to greet some people.
The kids are clinging to Draco, Cassi and I.
Draco leads us to a table in a corner with only a young couple.
We sit and talk, forgetting about all the people arriving.
"DRAKIE!!!" A blond girl says running over and squeezing the life out of Draco. I glare at her. If looks could kill this one would.
"Titania. Get. Off. Me!" Draco says through gritted teeth, trying to breathe.
"Titania, you heard Draco, let go." A boy with blonde hair says coming up to the girl, who lets go.
"Thank you. Mia," He says then,
addresses me saying, "These are my cousins Titania Malfoy and her brother Castor. His twin Pollux is around here somewhere I think." Draco says, introducing me to the two blondes.
The smile at me kindly.
"What's your name?" Titania asks me.
"Hermione. These are our children, Cassi, Andromeda and Scorpious, Leo, and Sky." I say gesturing to each kid.
"What Draco, you married a Mudblood?!?!?" Titania shrieks. Instinctively The twins put there hands on Leo and Sky's ears, Draco and I cover theirs while Cassi covers hers.
"Do not speak that word around my children Titania." Draco says in a dark voice. Hr eyes widen and she nods, then hurries away.
"Sorry about her. She's still stuck in the old ways like most of our family. It's a pleasure to meet you Hermione," He say taking my and kissing it,Draco rolls his eyes; then Castor adds, "And a pleasure meeting you all too." He say, then proceeds to kiss both Cassi and Andi's hands.
I hold in my laughter, which becomes harder seeing the look Draco is giving Castor.
"It was good to see you again Castor. If you find Pollux, please tell him that I would love to say hello." Draco says, now grinning.
"You two better not plan any pranks tho!" Castor say sternly, then the two burst out laughing.
"Wouldn't dream of it!" Draco laughs.
Then Castor walks away, grinning, he seems like a fine gentleman.
"Kids, you might not believe this but, I used to be quite a prankster when I was younger. Pollux and I would set pranks up at every family gathering, reunion, and around both of our houses. We were the prank masters!" Draco says, a huge grin in his face.
"No! Really?!? But you used be so serious!!!" I gasp, making an astonished face.
"Well you only saw me at school, and there I was serious, but at home I was the one of the most mischievous little boys." Draco says, smirking at me.
We all laugh, Narcissa comes over and tells stories about Draco's childhood days. We have a great time till it is announced that the reunion has officially started and tomorrow everyone will have breakfast together then we will all get to know one another. That should lots of fun!