Chapter 1 - Ben's Proclamation

Ben was getting his coronation fitting done. His gaze was set on the Isle of the Lost.

Belle and Beast's walked in laughing and talking and greeted their son.

"Mom? Dad?" Ben said. It still feels weird saying that. "I've chosen my first official proclamation."

His parents looked at each other with smiles on their faces.

"I've decided that the children on the Isle of the Lost should be given a chance—to live here in Auradon."

The smile on Belle and Beast's faces fell as fast as they had appeared.

"Everytime I look out to the Isle, I feel like I've abandoned them. And not just me. Doug, Lonnie, and Jane, too."

"The children of our sworn enemies? Living among us?" Beast said, obviously not getting that Ben meant Mal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos.

"We start off with a few at first. And I've already chosen them," Ben said.

"Have you." Beast took a step closer but Belle stopped him.

"I gave you a second chance. Who are their parents?"

"Cruella De Vil. Jafar. Evil Queen," Ben listed. He shifted his gaze from his mother to his father as he said,"And Maleficent."

"Maleficent?! She is the worst villain in the land!"

"Dad. Just here me out."

"I won't here of it! They are guilty of unspeakable crimes!"

"Dad, their children are innocent! Don't you think they deserve a shot at a normal life?! Just like me and my friends got?! Dad?"

Beast looked at Ben, then Belle, and then at his son again. "I suppose the children are innocent."

Belle got closer to Ben and fixed his suit. "Well done," she smiled. She turned around and linked arms with her husband. "Shall we?"

Ben watched as his parents left the room, leaving him alone. His gaze returned to the Isle and wondered what his lovely purple haired girlfriend and her friends were doing right now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey everyone! So here is the 1st chapter of the 2nd book to Isle Love! I hope you enjoyed! I would've posted this last night but it was around 12am so I didn't. Bye!

Next chapter coming soon!

Sun, 2/18/18
Proof Read✔️
Grammarly
365 Words