Chapter 7 - Class and Looks

Hey everyone! Sorry for not posting in a while. Anyways, Here's...

The VK's were in Remedial Goodness 101 learning about, well

The VK's were in Remedial Goodness 101 learning about, well... good. Mal seemed to be the only one who got the answers right. After she explained how to get the right answers, all four seemed to feel someone staring at them forgot once Carlos and Jay fought.

Ben, Doug, Lonnie, and Jane were in the room behind the VKs, watching them. They noticed how they looked different from when they were on the Isle.

Mal's long, light purple hair was back to her short, dark purple hair like it had been before she and Ben got together.

Evie's long, blue hair had a braid that acted like a headband was now her v-braid again.

Carlos long, white hair was now short.

Jay's long hair was now cut short.

Their outfits was back to what it had been before they started dating.

Back on the Isle, once the four core had started dating, their looks started changing. They all came out in their normal clothes and by the end of the day, their clothes were different. Evie would put her hair in a v-braid but her braid would be a headband at the end of the day. Mal, Carlos, and Jay couldn't control their hair and left it as it was.

Now they all looked how they had been.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next chapter coming soon!

Sun, 4/1/18 & Sun, 4/8/18
Proof Read
247 Words