You all got out from the table, the boys take off there shirt and then head to the pool. Matt was the first one to get in your pool doing a cannon ball. Then both of the Jacks jump in. Shawn dives in, and then the rest just jump in slow mo like in the movies. There is just you and Taylor left to get in the pool. All of a sudden Taylor gently pushed you in the pool. "Taylor help I'm drowning!!" you kiddingly yell. Taylor then dives in the pool acting like a life guard, and swims to you. He grabs you by your wait and says, " Are you ok mam?" he says to you in a silly voice.

You get the water that is in your mouth from when you fell and playfully squirt it in his face, and swim off. "Ok love birds let's get back to reality and let's all play a game!" Aaron tells both of you.

"Marco Polo?" you ask them. They agreed so you guys now had pick who was Marco, but no one wanted to be it so we had to do it the hard way. Everyone got at the end of the pool and we had to race to the other side you announce the rules:

•no drowning each other

•try to stay in your lane

• if you hit me your automatically it

All the boys agreed to let you get a head start because your not that good of a swimmer compared to them. You swim as fast as you can and in your head you sing " just keep swimming, just keep swimming , just keep swimming, swimming, swinming."

From behind you all you see is water splashing everywhere from the boys coming your way. Seconds later you surprisingly reach the end and then the boys followed. In last place was Jack Gilinsky. Which wasn't fair because he was extremely good at the game.

"Marco!"

"Polo!"

All of a sudden I feel someone touch my back. AHHHH! It was Jack -_- now it was my turn but I didn't want to be it so I made an excuse that I wanted to watch a movie so that what's we did.