Part Five: Welcome.

Harry's POV

'Note to self, have that nurse killed.' My subconscious said as I walked into the room that Blake was in, I heard laughter and I walked in with an eyebrow arched. I open the door to see Anna, Chris, Misty and Blake in the room laughing at something someone said.

"Hey." Blake looked over at me with a smile on her face with ice in mouth, IVs were in her hand while a moniter watched her contractions.

"Hi Harry", I looked at everyone else and pointed to them, "How did you all get up here before I did."

"We dressed as nurses to get inside, it was really funny. Misty was already here and found Blake first."

Misty waved at me and I smiled at her, I pulled a chair next to Blake and held her hand; she smiled but it faded before she squeezed my hand tightly and a low scream escaped her mouth.

"Woah sounds like someone's ready to have a baby!"

*****

Blake's POV

"Woah sounds like someone's ready to have a baby!" I looked up and saw a man with Blonde hair that was brown at the roots and blue eyes.

"I'm doctor Horan but you can call me Niall if you want too, from your charts you're about 6 centimeters." his voice held an accent and I nodded at him before feeling another contraction.

"How much longer?!" he wrote down my stats before looking at both of us.

"I'm going to be honest ere, we do not know. The baby chooses not us, could be in 5 minutes or even over an hour." I widen my eyes and looked at Harry who was looking at Niall. He nodded and looked at me.

"Don't worry, we're almost there." I narrowed my eyes at him and pulled him closer.

"You better pray to fucking God that your child get out in 5 minutes, or else your going to be one handed for a couple months." Harry chuckled and I grabbed his hair this time, pulling due to the pain and groaning.

"Do you want something to ease the pain?"

"YES!"

"No!"

I looked at Harry and tried to sit up. "No? are you the one in fucking pain?!"

"You're not stoning my fucking child Blake, you're almost there." He glared at me and I glared back but he sent me death glares, causing me to fall back. I shook my head and Niall nodded before leaving the room.

"Harry take her for a walk, it'll increase the chances of the baby to come out faster." Niall called out over his shoulder, I looked at Harry and a tear ran down my face.

"No, I wanna lay down." He shook his head, wiping the tear away and helped me slowly sit up.

We've been walking for almost an hour when somehting popped into my head, causing me to stop.

"What?"

"What are we going to name the baby, we haven't thought of anything?" He nodded and I started to think of different names.

"If it's a boy what about the name Brandon?" Harry shook his head and looked at me.

"I want my son to have a poweful name." I rolled my eyes and he squeezed my hand, making me look at him.

"Alright what about..." I trailed off thinking of a name.

"Jacob." I looked at him and smiled.

"Andrew."

"Jacob Andrew Styles." we nodded and I groaned feeling a pain again, I took deep breaths and slowly kept walking.

"Now girl names."

"Asia." Harry nodded.

"I told my friend Nyasia that I would name my daughter after her, since Desmond killed her, I really want that name Harry." He looked at me and nodded head. A scream escaped my throat as I crumpled to the ground holding my stomach.

"The baby is coming now!"

"NURSE!!"

*****

"Okay Blake, you ready to push this baby?" Tears were rolling down my cheeks and Harry grabbed my face with his thumb and index, forcing my brown eyes to look into his green eyes.

"You got this ok? This is our baby that we made, the one we're getting back. You made it through two big ass problems with me, what's scaring your now?" I swallowed hard and nodded my head understanding what he was saying.

I've been stabbed, shot at, almost died jumping off a bridgde, raped...

I can make it through the birth of our first child.

"Alright Blake on 3 you're going to give me a big push, this baby wants out." I nodded and sat up holding on to the bars of the bed and Harry's hand.

"One.."

"Two.."

"You got this, I love you." I sucked in a breath.

"Three!"

I started pushing with all my might, feeling pressure flare out in my lower parts as the baby slid down inch by inch. A scream left my throat as I stopped pushing to breath, a sob wrecked through my body and I cried hard.

"It hurts!!"

"Push Blake!" I gritted my teeth and pushed again, squeezing Harry's hand hard. Screaming as I felt myself breaking.

"I see the head." I smiled as another sob came out, turning to Harry he kept his eyes on my face; wiping the sweat and hair that stuck to my forehead, I shook my head feeling my smile falter.

"I can't do it." He pressed a kiss to my mouth and nodded his head.

"Yes you can! Now push that baby out." I nodded, mumbing a small 'ok' and pushing again. Screaming all the way for 30 seconds before hearing the cry of our baby, I sighed and laughed while crying all at once.

"It's a girl!" I smiled and cried into Harry's shoulder as he hugged me, placing a kiss on my forehead.

Harry cut the cord and the nurse got a picture on Harry's phone, our baby was checked out and I watched the nurse as she did it. Before I was handed the baby, wrapped in a pink blanker.

"Hi Asia, I love you already." Harry looked down at her and rubbed her head softly, his big hand acting as a pillow as I gave her to him.

"Hello Asia, you're finally here." A tear fell from his eyes and my lips parted, seeing that this was the first time I ever saw him cry.

"Congradulations, what's the beautiful girls name?"

Harry looked at me and I smiled.

"Asia Teyanah Styles"

"Different, I like it."

"Thank you very much Niall." Harry went over to him after handing me the baby.

"Anytime." Niall smiled and they shook hands. Anna came in with the rest of them and they all smiled. Chris came up to the bed and sat on it, and I looked at Harry.

"Tell him." He looked at us with a confused look and Harry pulled out his wallet where a piece of paper was folded up.

"You wanna hold your baby sister."

"Sister?"

"Yeah, we signed adoption papers. You're officially a Styles now." He smiled as he took Asia into his arms and Misty looked at her too. "She's beautiful,what's her name?"

"Asia Teyanah Styles." Misty nodded and Chris kissed her head, and then gasped when he looked at her.

"What?"

"She opened her eyes. She has really dark hazel eyes, the brown takes over the green. Harry's nose and Blake's hair color." He moved the hat a bit and you saw my brown hair color underneath that was small curls.

"Welcome to the family, Asia."